Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Su Xuan was slightly taken aback.

    Eating food from someone else's hands - the act seems to signal a more intimate and trusting relationship.

    She wasn't quite sure if that was in line with the situation between them, but when she thought about it carefully, there was no need to look into what was done unintentionally when friends and partners got along.

    After only a few seconds, Su Xuan was relieved and didn't bother with the meaning anymore.

    "I'm wondering if I can copy my cousin's ability, wood type, it sounds very interesting."

    She naturally talked about another topic.

    "Don't try to copy the abilities of the fourth-level supernatural beings just yet."

    Qin Xiao interrupted her fantasy coldly, "Any one." The

    fourth-level supernatural beings must pass the test. High level of mastery and development.

    It also means their fitness levels are on another level.

    At least far higher than himself.

    Su Xuan: "..."

    Su Xuan decided to finish the meal quickly, take a rest and then go to exercise.

    Then she also realized that nothing seemed to change in their relationship.

    It is a partnership specially induced by one's own abilities.

    They may be more familiar than before, but the essence of the relationship remains the same.

    This is also very good.

    Su Xuan: "Do we have another mission goal?"

    They need to pretend to be two people and pass the identity test at the same time.

    One Vincent Colon, whose appearance, signs and abilities have been obtained, and the other Rachel Colon is still unknown.

    Su Xuan: "Do you need me to contact Rachel?"

    This is not a difficult task.

    Rachel Cologne, as the general manager of Super Control Technology's Star 233 Branch, is actually a little bit of an idiot to some extent.

    Her investment in the company is very limited, and she is not a professional researcher herself, nor does she need to spend every day in the laboratory like Vincent, but is keen to attend various public occasions.

    Today is a celebrity reception, tomorrow is a charity auction, as long as you go to the places where rich locals gather in the inner city, you can easily find her.

    There are many opportunities to meet her.

    Moreover, Vincent wanted to replicate his ability because his limb growth could create several more hands, and he had to pass multiple fingerprint tests at the same time.

    Rachel, however, doesn't have this problem, so there's no need to copy her powers, which means no fighting with her, which is much simpler.

    Qin Xiao lowered his head and operated the optical brain for a while, "I'll arrange it for you."

    Su Xuan looked up in surprise.

    "There will be an auction the day after tomorrow, and Rachel Colon will definitely be there."