Chapter 161.165

Chapter 161

    The thugs patrolled every room in the villa, smashing open all the doors and even breaking down a few walls—fortunately not all of them.

    "What's the matter?!"

    "Where's that little bitch!"

    they cursed angrily.

    "His box is still here, he was packing things before, I'm afraid he has already run away?"

    Someone kicked the box spread out at the door, "Tsk, virtual photon reflection film, optical crystal, or super-control technology is better. The thing, it really is the wicked son of the Kiaran family, and he is really rich——"

    "Impossible, the whole block is blocked, and there are drones outside, he can't escape, even if he can fly, he will be blocked. The drone blows his head!"

    Someone gasped, "I want that light crystal!"

    "That's not a real watcher, just a fake, maybe he missed him! And you don't know him What is the ability of !"

    "Don't touch those light crystals! This is what I found-"

    They almost did it.

    Soon the leading people stopped those quarrels, "This place is worth a lot of money, let's find out and talk about it!"

    So they continued to rummage around for damage.

    Someone found the android, chopped off the android's head, and shot it to pieces.

    "This model is very valuable!"

    A person kicked away the metal scraps and wiring on the floor, picked up a brain module, and looked at the incomplete number on it and cursed, "Now it's garbage!"

    Caesar heard the corridor outside The movement inside, realizing that those who have become fragments are the bionic people who have accompanied him for ten years.

    He didn't even have time to remove their smart chips, so they were completely dead.

    Although they were not life, he still felt very sad.

    Then he wasn't in the mood to mourn for the android.

    "We found these two little beasts in the garage!"

    shouted downstairs.

    "What are you doing?!"

    Anna screamed, "We just want to go to the garage and get a few energy storage units! Uh—"

    Someone seemed to give her a punch, "your scumbag relationship with that Kiaran family. Very good, the surveillance caught you running here every day—"

    Caesar bit his lip.

    Yes.

    Anna couldn't go too far in order to maintain her ability, and it was only a matter of time before she was found.

    The only good thing is that this group of people are not professional military personnel or government officials, they are just a mob, so their strength is very limited.

    They are all power users, but in such a messy environment, no one is powerful enough to clearly hear the sound of breathing and heartbeat in the villa.

    Hearing is not so acute, and so are the other senses.

    Most of them are third-level power users with mediocre abilities, with special abilities, but they can't be used to detect perception.