Chapter 76.80

Chapter 76

    The two faced each other with expressionless faces.

    "Oh right."

    Su Xuan said with a half-smile, "Guess what, I just had a conversation with my 'boyfriend' not long ago." The

    temperature in Qin Xiao's eyes plummeted, but there was no anger on the surface. , just staring at her without saying a word.

    Su Xuan: "He should be worried that I will get in trouble and be hunted down - and I hurriedly hung up his voice because I was worried about you. Now that I think about it, I'm so sorry for him."

    She felt that Jiang Yan The question is more of a temptation than a concern, but I'll leave that out of the way, since he's not really her boyfriend after all.

    Now she only thinks that Qin Xiao has something wrong with his brain.

    Anyway, he's either crazy, or he's thinking about her in that way.

    If he confesses directly, perhaps she can refuse.

    But he is just like this ghost, if she said "you don't like me" directly, she would definitely be ridiculed and mercilessly ridiculed.

    "..."

    Qin Xiao looked at her thoughtfully.

    When he thought about the questions Su Xuan had asked before, he could think of what this so-called concern was.

    "Really."

    He looked down at the holographic projection in front of him, those beautiful green eyes flashing some inexplicable emotions.

    However, the tone was always cold.

    Qin Xiao: "Come here."

    Su Xuan rolled his eyes at him, "Hurry up, tell me what you need me to do."

    She walked forward as she spoke, then jumped up and sat on the edge of the projection table.

    Everyone in the conference room watched this scene, and many people's eyes were about to fall out, but still no one dared to speak.

    They just hurriedly looked away, for fear that one more look would kill them.

    Then he continued to stand rigidly in place like a clay sculpture and a wood sculpture.

    "..."

    Qin Xiao glanced at her calmly.

    The partner wore a long-sleeved shirt with a patchwork print, and the hem floated over the crotch, revealing a wash-colored fabric of super shorts.

    She sat on the edge of the projection table, with straight legs, smooth and graceful texture, full of explosive power, and her skin was almost glowing white.

    There are also several thin silver chains hanging on the ankles, the chains are twisted and intertwined, and there are a few clear spar of honey red in the middle.

    Qin Xiao frowned slightly.

    "...This is Amber?"

    "Ah?"

    Su Xuan sat next to the operation panel, just an arm's length away from him, her legs swaying gently in the air.

    It took a second for her to react.

    "No."

    Su Xuan said inexplicably.

    Given their distance, he shouldn't have noticed what she was wearing on her feet.