Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    fourth grade?

    Is this her current strength?

    Or did she only hear about polarization when she reached the fourth level?

    Han Yu let out a long sigh.

    His background is not considered wealthy, but his family is also considered a declining wealthy family. He has been able to receive an excellent education and develop special abilities early.

    In school, in addition to receiving some training for people with supernatural abilities, he also has a good grasp of other things about supernatural abilities.

    There is only a way to advance to the fourth level or above.

    But what about the other party?

    She is a resident of Desolate Star, maybe she just suddenly discovered that she has supernatural powers one day——

    Han Yu still remembers the feeling when he first met her, she was a completely ordinary person at that time, and she was still a thin underage.

    In just a few months after entering the Dark Star, not only was her life safe, but she was also living a splendid life, and her thunder and lightning abilities had begun to take shape.

    At least when they first met in the hall of the association, her lightning lethality was not too weak.

    As a result, a few months later, she actually already had the strength of a fourth-level supernatural user, so she learned about polarization.

    If so, she is indeed a true genius.

    It is completely understandable if a certain expert favors her because of this and is willing to tell her about polarization.

    "You're right."

    After a long silence, Han Yu sighed again, "I really want to take back what I told you when I was in the deserted star, you are not weak at all."

    Su Xuan: "?"

    At first she was actually a little Deliberate ingredients, because the whole thing is not so simple.

    I don't know what Han Yu had imagined, but his tone was suddenly so vicissitudes.

    Su Xuan: "Well, I stick to my point of view. We all have the right to judge each other. Until the result of our battle comes out, we can only say who is strong and who is weak."

    Han Yu: "..."

    Speaking of this He is worthy.

    No matter what happens in the future, at least in the short term now, he doesn't think the opponent can beat him.

    Han Yu: "I'm polarized, and you don't know my abilities."

    Su Xuan: "Really?"

    She really does know.

    Han Yu couldn't figure out which sentence he was questioning, but the other party's tone was indeed quite casual.

    He still regretted that he blurted out like that, telling things that should have been kept secret.

    Han Yu: "You know?"

    Su Xuan: "Ah, I can probably guess it."

    Han Yu: "..."

    Guess what? Guess he's polarized? Guess what his abilities are? Or both?

    He wanted to ask a few more questions, but Su Xuan said sorry, saying that he had a task to end the call.