Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    "Huh?"

    Su Xuan was a little surprised.

    "Do you still want to recruit me? Then I might have to say sorry, I don't plan to be an employee of any company."

    "Because of your previous experience?"

    Shao Yufei seemed to have misunderstood her meaning, "We and Huang Xing's garbage collection The company is different, the money we earn from one voyage——"

    "More than I have worked in the garbage dump for ten years? I fully believe it."

    Su Xuan interrupted him apologetically.

    "We still have a lot of free holidays—"

    Shao Yufei suddenly got stuck.

    Considering the identity of the guy opposite, she probably doesn't know what the holiday means. After all, those companies on Desolate Star usually don't have a fixed-time work system.

    The residents on the barren star, especially the temporary employees of the company, often do high-intensity physical work for a long time, but as long as they don't want to do it, they can lie at home for seven days and no one will care.

    After all, their contracts with the company are very simple, and those companies will not force them to work for a long time every day.

    The reason why they have to work for so long is simply because if they don't, they may not be able to drink the nutrient solution tomorrow.

    "Oh." The

    red-haired man scratched his head in distress, "I can't explain to you, anyway, the benefits are quite good, and there is no requirement for a degree—provided there is a recommendation."

    Su Xuan could probably guess what he wanted What to say, but now I can only pretend to be stupid, "So you were also recommended?"

    "No."

    Shao Yufei said inexplicably, "Do you think I am illiterate? I have received a complete education. "

    Su Xuan stared at him.

    "I'm not saying you're illiterate—"

    Shao Yufei got stuck again, "I take this back, lack of education does not mean illiterate, as long as you can read, you are not illiterate - you can read, right?"

    Su Xuan continued to stare at him incredulously, "We sent messages !"

    "That might be speech-to-text."

    "Of course I would, I haven't been to school, it doesn't mean I haven't used online learning materials."

    Su Xuan raised her forehead, "My God, I can imagine that if We work together, something very interesting must happen."

    Shao Yufei seemed very interested, "What is it?"

    "It's very simple, your colleagues will look down on me, say that I am an illiterate from the garbage star, and then I will send them Press their heads into the reactor, they may be crippled by me, or even killed by me, and then I will become a wanted criminal in the Soma Kingdom, wow, a perfect ending."

    Shao Yufei was stunned for a moment, "This story seems familiar—— er , a bit like my brother."

    Su Xuan was also stunned, "Your brother grew up in Huangxing?" Did

    n't he just say that he had received a complete education?

    This should mean that besides university, he also went to elementary school and middle school, right? Or did he and his brother not grow up together?