Chapter 136.140

Chapter 136

    However, thinking about the relationship between mercenaries and magicians, Ruby didn't find it strange at all, just a little funny.

    She has long known the identity of the magician, and after the previous battle, she also recognized Su Xuan as a friend.

    These two always feel a little confused when they are together, but it seems that there is no problem when thinking about it.

    "So, hermit, I remember you mentioned her."

    After the holographic projection of the magician was replayed a few times, Su Xuan dragged another pattern.

    It was a man in a robe and a hood, holding a long staff in one hand and a lantern with six stars in the other.

    Above this relatively clean tattoo pattern, a new holographic figure emerges.

    It was a banquet where men and women dressed in fancy clothes were chatting and laughing.

    A silver-haired woman in an open-back long dress, holding a wine glass in her hand, walked gracefully through the crowd. The layers of the skirts flowed with brilliance, and she had a somewhat fluttering posture.

    She had silver curly hair on her arm, revealing a fair and slender neck, her face was beautiful and beautiful, and her temperament was a bit dusty.

    Su Xuan: "..."

    This is the person I met in the forest of Star No. 251, who claimed to be entrusted to help me.

    If she hadn't jumped out to stop Gu Yu, she wouldn't have been able to get to the airport so quickly, and she would have consumed more energy.

    "This is the 'Hermit' Xiao Muyun."

    Ruby took a sip of wine and leaned on the sofa, "You should have seen it."

    Su Xuan nodded, then realized something was wrong.

    Su Xuan: "This person's name is Xiao Muyun?"

    Ruby: "Yes."

    Su Xuan: "…………"

    The last time I chased the Fros star by myself, it coincided with the carnival day of the calamity star thieves. This man fought with the plague Melanie and directly destroyed the entire planet!

    Jiang Hao said the name Xiao Muyun, and also said that he was half of his colleagues.

    Su Xuan: "So this person's identity is also an intelligence dealer?"

    Ruby shook her glass, "She is indeed a businessman, but she has a lot of industry and sells a lot of things."

    So it probably includes intelligence. .

    No wonder it's half.

    So does Jiang Tu know her true identity?

    But even if he knew but didn't tell himself, Su Xuan didn't think it was a big deal.

    That guy is basically a businessman.

    Su Xuan dragged a few more patterns, but she didn't see any images with clear faces, and even some pictures had no figures at all, only the mess after the battle.

    She saw the massacre scene covered in blood, the city that was reduced to ruins in the smoke, the space building that was turned into pieces, and the planet with only wreckage.

    Obviously this is the work of the ambassadors.

    However, in this era, many orbital weapons can achieve the same effect.