Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    After the conversation at the airport was over, the two were ready to part.

    Qin Xiao said that he has something to do next, "You go."

    Su Xuan: "What are you going to do? Eat supper while waiting for my news?"

    "I also have my goal."

    Su Xuan: "Huh? Are you doing a task? Do you need help?"

    He shook his head slightly, "You pretend to be Vincent, and I pretend to be another person. We have to enter the laboratory at the same time to pass the identity verification."

    Su Xuan was a little surprised, "You can also change In another way?"

    Qin Xiao looked down at the time, and said casually, "Isn't there you?"

    Su Xuan: "...so I still need to touch your disguise target and turn you into that person ?”

    Okay.

    Su Xuan: "I'm off to work."

    Qin Xiao watched her raise her head and glance in a certain direction.

    Obviously using that tracking ability.

    After determining the approximate location of the imprint, she pulled up her hood, turned and walked into the crowd.

    "..."

    Qin Xiao could always hear her footsteps, passing through the bustling hall, and then leaving the airport, accompanied by various noisy noises.

    Soon he restrained his extended perception and disappeared directly in place.

    In the next second, he had already appeared on the other side of the inner city.

    It was a long street full of high-end shops, luxury cars shuttled back and forth in front of the hotel in the center, and the bionic people welcoming guests were all gorgeously dressed.

    He walked through a group of guests covered in jewels, walked into the hotel gate, walked through a corridor, and entered the magnificent banquet hall.

    The black-haired young man was still wearing the dark steel mask, with his hands in the windbreaker pockets, his attire was incompatible with the banquet, but no one noticed him.

    Countless men and women walked by, laughing and chatting with glasses of wine.

    One after another, his eyes flicked across him, but they never really stopped.

    He made his way unhindered into the depths of the ballroom, grabbing a glass of wine from the android waiter's tray along the way.

    Then I put the mask back because I was too lazy to take it off.

    "..."

    In the corner of the hall, there were several young people sitting on the sofa, and several bodyguards standing near and far.

    Those bodyguards were dressed in the same way as the others at the banquet, but there was nothing different about them in terms of their clothes.

    However, their expressions and temperament, as well as their seemingly inadvertent glances around, can reveal their identities.

    Qin Xiao walked to the side of the group of people, sat down without any scruples, and listened to what they had to say.

    "Is Vincent back?"