Chapter 111.115

Chapter 111

    In the field of psychic powers, there are various abilities, and the effects achieved are also very strange.

    From the simplest hypnotic control to manipulating memory and even changing personality, or like a demon, completely erasing a person's conscious existence, turning it into a walking dead, or directly manipulating a person's body after death, etc. Wait.

    From low-end to high-end, there are no surprises.

    The development and use of these abilities are based on the exercise of mental power, and conversely, if one wants to resist these abilities.

    "What?"

    Su Xuan asked in surprise, "You mean, I can resist all mental powers in that way? Imagine my mental power is a ball, and then push the external mental power outward—"

    Shao Hong nodded slightly.

    So simple?

    Su Xuan looked at him in a trance.

    If Qin Xiao was here, she would definitely complain that the other party was on her own.

    However, Shao Hong doesn't seem like someone who can do such a thing.

    "

    But—" Su Xuan hesitated.

    Then she suddenly realized something.

    The first time he tried to read her mind, she did manage to resist, but if recalled carefully, every detail of the process was clear.

    However, when he instilled those memories into her, she couldn't clearly feel the intrusion of psychic power at all -

    only a momentary headache.

    After that, there was no resistance at all.

    Why?

    Because the speed is too fast!

    Also because she didn't fully enter into a state of concentration.

    When she felt it, she was already hit.

    In other words, she might still have time to resist at the moment of the headache, but she needs to resist for longer, and the time less than one second is far from enough.

    Su Xuan realized.

    Su Xuan: "So the level of mental ability is not only the effect, but also the speed at which it is activated, and perhaps, um, how to describe it - anyway, it is low-key, and cannot be clearly felt by the other party."

    These factors are all related to the spirit of the target itself. It's all about power, if the other party is far stronger than you, it's all in vain.

    If it is reversed, the difficulty is very low.

    But not completely irresistible.

    In other words, if the gap is not huge, then even the weaker side is not without a chance.

    Shao Hong: "When you meet him, what you have to do is not to completely resist his mental power--"

    Su Xuan also felt that she might not be able to do this, "What is that?"

    Shao Hong: "Demonization."

    Su Xuan was taken aback.

    Yup.

    Those states just now can be lifted by entering the demonization.

    Su Xuan took a sharp breath: "You also gave me a hint that I can't be demonized!" The