Chapter 151.155

Chapter 151

    The periphery of the sacred star field.

    Along the belt of the Ring of Ascension, the large starry sky measured in light-years has already been divided by different forces.

    Thousands of fleets are stationed in the Battlestar, and countless star gates stand among the magnificent smoke clouds, surrounded by various weapon platforms and communication relay stations.

    Those space buildings have distinct emblems, and it is clear from a distance which force they belong to.

    In the airspace of the chaebols and kingdoms, because of the large number of masters and the earliest stationed time, the Rose Stone Group occupies the largest territory.

    The burning Ruby quietly suspended in the starry sky.

    The next second, the captain's figure suddenly appeared in the meeting room of the shuttle ship.

    Several people next to the projection platform were startled.

    Ruby stumbled and sat down on the sofa next to her. "A strange thing happened."

    She looked a little tired, her messy red hair was scattered around her waist, but she was able to talk and walk, and she was not so weak that she seemed to be at any moment. All faint.

    Compared to most of the states that just ended the third-order demonization, this is already very good.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    It seems that the previous battle was not so difficult.

    Gu Yu: "What's the strange thing?"

    Ruby frowned, "My opponent just now died suddenly."

    Everyone was at a loss.

    "But you were fighting against the retinue of the King of Greed before—"

    Gu Yu said suspiciously.

    "That's right."

    Ruby nodded, "then both of them died, and I'm sure I didn't kill them, because we weren't in the game yet."

    What does that mean?

    Everyone looked at each other in dismay, thinking of an amazing answer.

    Suddenly, the entire spaceship shook slightly, and then began to tremble violently.

    People in the conference room can be demonized, so they also feel the vast and majestic energy aura, like an invisible wave rushing in.

    This spaceship that can travel freely in the star sea without fear of all kinds of disasters -

    at this moment, it is like a lonely boat drifting in the giant waves, as if it will be overturned at any time, and then engulfed by the ocean.

    But this state only lasted for a few seconds.

    The boat was also safely parked in its place.

    "Your Excellency—"

    Gu Yu's light brain trembled wildly, and her face changed when she looked down.

    Gu Rao, who was next to her, also came over to take a look, and her expression was exactly the same as her sister's.

    "There is a crack in the Yuanneng Wall with a diameter of more than 10,000 meters."