Chapter 126.130

Chapter 126

    Su Xuan can use elementalization to prove that she has reached level five.

    But the two are actually not completely linked - if the polarization has just been completed, it can only be elementalized for a short and unstable period, then I am afraid that it may not pass the assessment of the fifth-level ability user.

    Initially, the hourly salary started at 100,000, but it did not say how much. The upper limit probably depends on ability.

    The secretary walked to the side and opened the box, revealing a few colorful spar.

    Su Xuan raised her eyebrows, "This is a bit expensive."

    Yuli leaned on the sofa, "I hope to get more valuable results."

    "Okay."

    Su Xuan simply reached out and picked a piece from the box, " That's it."

    The eyes of the whole room fell on her, and then they looked at the thing in her hand.

    It was a small piece of chalcedony.

    Perhaps because it is the source of all abilities, it is difficult to be destroyed by abilities.

    Unless it is a regular ability, or a very strong destructive ability, it may leave some traces.

    "..."

    Su Xuan held the pith stone in her palm.

    She folded her five fingers together, layers of black scales grew between her fingers, and then gently squeezed, fine powder like sand leaked out between her fingers.

    "?!" The

    silence in the reception room was palpable.

    Those superpowers watched this scene with wide eyes, and many people couldn't help gasping for air.

    They obviously all know how strong the chalcedony stone is, it is difficult to destroy with physical strength, and it is difficult to damage it with supernatural power.

    Moreover, ordinary damage also leaves nicks, and at most, it is cut into two pieces.

    But this person turned the pith stone into powder with a single pinch!

    Su Xuan: "...Is this all right?" The

    secretary gently closed the box.

    Those other materials are obviously not needed.

    Yuli smiled, "Of course."

    Su Xuan proposed that she still had a boat parked outside, and the new boss immediately released her.

    She pulled the ship into the hangar of a large frigate and came back with the contract already drawn up.

    Ten million a day.

    Su Xuan was also quite satisfied.

    Su Xuan: "Don't worry, your safety is left to me. Even if an assassin with a value of more than 10 million comes, I will not ask you to pay more."

    And they will soon enter Aglaia, In a galaxy that is under martial law because of the Conference of Nations, the chances of this happening are really low.

    Yuli seemed a little confused, "You mean people who are wanted by more than ten million people?"

    Su Xuan shook her head quickly, "No."