Chapter 096.100

Chapter 96

    The place was dead silent.

    The people in the police station came to their senses a few seconds later, and their eyes were full of awe and horror when they looked at her.

    The students in the hall were dumbfounded.

    None of them recovered from this successive shock.

    I didn't expect Su Yu to have such strength, and I didn't expect that the fifth-level ability user would not be able to survive a round in that person's hands.

    "What kind of master is this?"

    someone murmured.

    "She just said that His Majesty the King is going to be with her—" the

    other person swallowed hard, "I thought it was nonsense, but now, I'm afraid it's not true?"

    "Really. Look at the person next to her, I feel like—"

    Someone looked at Secretary Shen standing in the crowd.

    Her face was partially obscured by smart lenses, but the face that appeared on the news from time to time still made them feel familiar.

    "Damn it, is that Shen Li?"

    "Ah? Really?"

    "How did she do it?!"

    Some people were more interested in the battle just now.

    They want to break their heads, but they don't know how Su Xuan killed the elemental power user in seconds.

    "I heard-"

    someone whispered to his friend, "There is a power, but it is related to the devil, my mother told me before-"

    "Oh shit, I heard it too, but they Saying that will turn into a demon—"

    Various whispers gradually emerged, and soon returned to calm.

    Perhaps because Su Xuan had been standing there, the atmosphere in the entire hall was very strange.

    At first people were still speculating about her identity, and even commenting on her dress and attitude in their hearts.

    Now, everyone has restrained those thoughts.

    They just hope she doesn't suddenly go crazy and kill them all.

    After all, if she wanted to, no one could stop her here.

    Now, Su Xuan was standing in the corridor outside the door, still within their sight.

    But then she walked away as if nothing had happened, without giving them another look.

    Her back disappeared, and the footsteps of the police outside also faded away, and the pot in the hall immediately exploded.

    The robot moved quickly, and the previous traces were cleaned up, but no one could forget the amazing scene just now.

    "Who the hell is that?!"

    "The accent really doesn't sound like someone from us here, it's a bit federal."

    "Don't pretend to talk about your accent, okay? We and the federation have—"

    That person Stop, stop, and say no more.

    There are even people who have a lot of hands on the forum to complain.