Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    outer city.

    In an abandoned factory.

    There are old machines piled up on the ground, the air is filled with dust, and suspension cables are falling from the high beams.

    There are dying people hanging on several chains, all of them have their heads down, and they look like they are seriously injured.

    There were a few young people standing on the ground, whispering together, and pointing at the wounded person hanging above their heads from time to time.

    Their hair was dyed in various colors, and they carried guns and knives on their waists.

    Su Xuan bypassed a dusty crane, stopped in front of the group of people, coughed a few times and cleared her throat.

    Only then did they give them a look.

    Su Xuan: "Which one is Xue Tao??"

    A group of men and women moved to the two sides to give way to the young woman standing in the middle.

    "What are you doing?"

    The man was wearing a short motorcycle black leather jacket, short hair dyed with smoke powder and wine red, beads with pink diamonds hanging from his ears, and a cigarette dangling from his mouth.

    "To pay back the money?"

    She bit a cigarette and asked vaguely.

    Su Xuan: "Xue Tao?"

    Xue Tao looked at the person standing ten meters away again, and looked at the other party's outfit, "Mercenary?"

    She also saw that the other party had some strength, but from the moment he walked into the factory, Judging from the footsteps and posture, he will not be a particularly powerful master.

    Su Xuan: "I heard that you are very powerful, and you will not refuse anyone who wants to compete with you, as long as they are third-level supernatural beings?"

    Actually, she hadn't heard of this, it was someone Qin Xiao knew A message from an intelligence broker.

    The neighborhood around here, with a radius of hundreds of miles, belongs to a faction called the Son of the Black Wolf.

    Compared with those chaotic and dangerous slums, this area is also considered a prosperous area, and there are fewer robberies.

    In contrast, the chances of mercenaries receiving missions here are not high.

    So Su Xuan hasn't been here much, and she is not very familiar with this place and the power of the son of the black wolf.

    And with regard to the Sons of the Black Wolf, at best it is a gang, at worst it is a criminal group.

    Looking at it now, compared with the nine-tier gangs she has dealt with—or fought with, this kind of organization probably has higher income requirements, such as the few in front of her.

    Xue Tao and the people next to him had different styles of clothes, but they were all in pitch black.

    And they have tattoos of wolf heads on their hands or necks.

    "No such thing."

    Xue Tao took a puff of smoke, "It's been too boring recently, I wanted to find someone to fight, so I agreed to a few people's invitations to fight, I'm the one who picks opponents."