Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Su Xuan's first reaction was, this person has the same name as the emperor?

    After that, 80% will change the name.

    Then she thought about it again, maybe it's just the pronunciation is similar?

    As the drunkenness gradually dissipated in thinking, she became more and more sober, combined with various clues, and began to feel horrified.

    In a hurry, Su Xuan hung up the voice directly.

    "So—"

    She lay on the table and scratched her hair, trying to think with a somewhat heavy mind.

    Qin Xiao.

    The future founder of the empire, the master of the nine star regions whose prestige spread throughout the universe, and Han Yu's immediate boss in the future, is this name.

    In the original book, he is just a background character, the one with less than 2,000 words in total.

    From the perspective of plot needs, Su Xuan feels that the role of the emperor seems to be mainly to add pressure to the hero.

    The male protagonist, like other important imperial ministers and congressmen, is often scolded or even beaten by his superiors, and he has a deep fear of his superiors.

    This caused Han Yu to need someone who could relax and get along with him, and temporarily forget about the world of mortals.

    ——The heroine, who has been tortured by her best relatives for many years and is still innocent and kind, perfectly assumed this role.

    After all, the vicious female supporting role is busy with socializing and attending various banquets every day, so she has no time or interest to play with him.

    Han Yu seemed to want to maintain the airs of the Marshal of the Empire in front of Rong Yin.

    Su Xuan actually wanted to complain about this guy's poor mental quality.

    However, considering that other important ministers of the empire also have this kind of virtue, perhaps it is really the emperor's problem.

    After all, if your boss is so strong that he can destroy the star field with a single thought, then your work pressure will indeed be great.

    all in all--

    There is too little information about the emperor in the original book.

    His name, he made his fortune on Dark Star 233, he should be a human—or maybe a demihuman, but he looks more like a human, he is the strongest in the universe, he has a bad temper, and his subordinates get mad at him every day.

    That's basically it.

    Not even a positive description of the appearance.

    After all, most of the plots in the original work are about the relationship between the male and female protagonists, and the rest are almost contracted by various vicious supporting actors.

    The rest of the characters on the background board only appeared to advance the plot.

    However, in any case, combined with various clues now, Su Xuan feels that her partner and savior is likely to be Han Yu's immediate boss in the future.

    Su Xuan: "..."

    Although, there is a chance that the name is the same.

    After all, his personality is a bit bad, but his temper doesn't seem to be considered grumpy?