Chapter 121.125

Chapter 121

    It turned out that blood was enough, so she held on for a while.

    There is no day and night change here at all, Su Xuan can only infer the time by removing the chains and getting Yuan Energy.

    She felt that it would take about five or six hours to disassemble it, but since there was no timing device, she was not sure whether this estimate was accurate.

    It has been dismantled hundreds of times before and after, and if you count the time to rest and fight with the devil, it may have been half a year.

    Perhaps the amount of absorption is limited, so Yuan Neng is still not full, and it can only be clearly felt that it is much more than before.

    She thought about the new form of the so-called eight-star standard, but she had no clue.

    After all, I didn't know what it was, at most I knew that that state would consume a lot of physical strength, and that it might be able to instantly kill the demonization of the advanced form.

    Su Xuan sighed.

    "..." After the

    demons died, the corpses would gradually disappear, as if they were integrated into this space.

    She was used to witnessing this process, and was grateful for it, otherwise she would not be in the mood to clean up.

    After a long time, Su Xuan even suspected that she could not get out.

    Fortunately, things turned around soon after.

    Suddenly a living person appeared in the Lost Realm.

    "?"

    At first, Su Xuan thought that it was a family-level demon and was ready to fight.

    However, she quickly saw that the opponent had no demonic features, no horns and tails, and was a complete human being.

    Only the scales on his body disappeared after a brief flash.

    The devils who died all over the place were scattered all over the place, and bloodstains splashed dozens of meters away.

    The man seemed to crash into this space during the battle, so he brought a whole bunch of demons in.

    But she solved everything by herself, Su Xuan didn't move, she just became a spectator.

    The man killed all the demons, ignoring the corpses, and lingered on the stairs in the distance.

    She walked back and forth a few times, looking around as if looking for an exit.

    Su Xuan sat on the platform, the two sides were hundreds of meters away, and she could only faintly see that it was a young man with green hair.

    The green hair gradually approached.

    She turned a blind eye to Su Xuan's existence, as if she hadn't seen the latter at all, and walked by as if nothing had happened.

    "Sorry, wait a minute."

    Su Xuan couldn't help standing up, "Are you looking for a way out?"

    "Yeah."

    Lumao looked at her inexplicably, "Why, do you want to go out too?"

    Su Xuan: "... Of course I want to."

    Why use such an unbelievable tone?

    "I thought you wanted to stay here more."