Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    In the rotunda of the spaceship rest area, the wall is surrounded by embedded water tanks, and there are clear and clear water in it.

    The original hydroponic plants were neglected, and the leaves were yellow and half dead.

    After the spacecraft changed to a new owner, the water tank was also cleaned and new nutrient solution was added.

    Those vigorous plants also quickly changed their appearance. Now the vines are unfurling, and the leaves are lush and verdant.

    Now, Fufu is also resting on her stomach in the water tank.

    Most of her body sank into the liquid, and two flexible branches protruded from both sides of her torso, like human arms, clinging to the edge of the water tank.

    So the eye and mouth are exposed, and there is a round crown with lush branches and leaves on the top of the head. At first glance, it really looks a bit like a person.

    Su Xuan looked at the big round eyes again.

    "..."

    Just a little bit.

    Su Xuan: "I have a question, are you not afraid that I am a bad person?"

    Fu Fu blinked, "I know you are not."

    Su Xuan: "How do you know?"

    Fu Fu: "I can feel it, you don't want to Hurt me."

    Is this the special function of tree people?

    Su Xuan sighed, "Okay, how about now? You can just soak in it?" As

    she spoke, she moved her gaze down to those slowly wriggling tree roots.

    Those thick or thin roots of different lengths are floating lightly in the water.

    Fufu: "For me, this is equivalent to your 'dinner', but I have been locked up for many days, and the time I need may be longer."

    Su Xuan: "Oh, I didn't ask you to come out, you just soak Let's go." He

    said with a sigh of relief.

    It's pretty easy to feed.

    Those rich and wealthy like to buy green statues to take home. In addition to satisfying the problem of collecting, they also have a purpose to show off their wealth.

    However, now it seems that a large barrel of concentrated nutrient solution worth a few hundred dollars is enough, and I don’t know what’s so exciting about it.

    etc.

    Su Xuan suddenly realized a problem.

    I can't keep her forever.

    Find a way to send her to a safe and reliable place.

    Especially——

    Su Xuan: "By the way, since you still understand human culture or language, can you tell me how old your age is in human years?"

    Fufu looked at her with her innocent big eyes . She said, "I'm about the same as you."

    Su Xuan: "According to the federal law, I'm probably just an adult? According to traditional human culture, I'm about a year away from an adult?"

    Fufu seemed confused.

    After a while, she asked if it was possible to judge adulthood by childbearing age.