Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Su Xuan: "So my happy ending is to turn into garbage on the seabed and pollute the environment?"

    "... There are a lot of people who died in the sea, and it's nothing if you have one more."

    Su Xuan raised her forehead, "What else can you say? Talk to me."

    "Huh?"

    After a few seconds, the unknown imposter looked down at her wound.

    "Then do you need help?"

    Su Xuan froze for a moment, "How do you help me? Can you heal?"

    Healing and self-healing are completely different abilities.

    Self-healing is a passive skill.

    Non-powered people also have self-healing ability-ordinary people can also clot, scar, and heal, but the speed is much slower than that of supernatural people.

    Healing is applied proactively.

    The object of action can be either yourself or someone else.

    Subjects affected by the healing ability can complete healing in minutes that would otherwise take hours or even days.

    Su Xuan has seen people discussing healing abilities in forums, and they usually call such people "milk" or "healing".

    In the interface for asking for teammates, many people also recruit healers to join the mission.

    And the tasks of these treatments are usually relatively simple.

    You even just need to stay at the designated place, wait for your teammates to come over, heal your teammates, and then prepare to share the money.

    Su Xuan was very envious.

    Unfortunately, healing abilities are rare.

    She saw a task post and it took three full days to complete the recruitment.

    And it seems that people can be recruited because of enough remuneration, and other similar tasks have been hung up for ten or eight days and no one cares.

    "I can, but I don't want to be treated."

    The black- haired young man paused for a while, "Go to have a late-night snack, goodbye."

    Su Xuan watched his back gradually drift away, and quickly disappeared into the night.

    Su Xuan: "..."

    This person must be sick! This person must be sick!

    If you die, ask a ball of yarn!

    Su Xuan looked up to the sky and sighed, then lowered her head and silently applied the medicine to herself.

    She had just unscrewed the medical glue, and before she could apply it, there was a sudden sound of wind in her ears.

    Su Xuan wasn't sure what was going on, but she still threw herself on the ground instinctively.

    The bench behind him burst open.

    She could almost feel something brushing against the back of her neck, and the chill invaded her skin.

    A figure stood beside the collapsed bench.

    It seemed to be a short and thin man, wearing a combat uniform covering his face, and holding a slender sharp knife in his hand.