Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    There are more humans in Dream City, but it is not the first time she has seen orcs, but not every orc will show their tails.

    Many people, especially mercenaries, subconsciously hide their identities.

    It's not that they think there's anything wrong with being an orc, it's just a mercenary's habit. When they usually dress up, they don't want to reveal those characteristics that can show their identity.

    Just like human mercenaries also cover their faces.

    Besides, apart from canids, even if other orcs had tails, they wouldn't wag them so enthusiastically.

    All in all, this was the first time she had seen such a scene.

    Su Xuan: "... Nice to meet you." It

    was obviously not the first time for Lu Xi to get along with humans, and he didn't care at all about being stared at by others.

    "Are you a mercenary?"

    He asked again with some stubbornness.

    Su Xuan nodded, "Yes."

    Lu Yan blinked, his ice-blue eyes looked extraordinarily pale in the light, but there was no sense of alienation or indifference.

    "But you have a ship."

    Su Xuan: "... yes?"

    It's not surprising that mercenaries have their own spaceships.

    In other words, some mercenaries are originally running around in the universe. They have a wider range of missions and need to shuttle back and forth between different planets.

    Those who stay on a planet to work and earn money usually have a car.

    For those interstellar mercenaries, spaceships are like cars.

    Lu Xi: "So are you that kind of person? You are on this planet today, and go to that planet tomorrow?"

    Su Xuan: "For me, that is actually an ideal state of life."

    "Huh?"

    The tail flicking back and forth behind Lu He stopped for a moment, "So you can't do this now? Why?"

    Su Xuan: "..."

    Because I only have a small transport ship, and my only temporary crew member is a tree .

    Of course you can't say that.

    She didn't think they would know the value of the Green Klan.

    Even though they shouldn't have any malicious intentions, she didn't want to expose Fufu's existence just like this.

    Moreover, do you really want Fufu to be your crew member?

    This matter has not yet been decided.

    Su Xuan: "Because, if there is no starship gate, my ship can't go very far."

    If it is in the same planetary orbit, or even in the same star galaxy, this level of navigation does not require a starship gate. of.

    The stored energy of an ordinary small spaceship is also sufficient to support this journey.

    At least enough to go from one space station to another to complete the energy supply.

    But if you want to travel a little longer across the galaxy, even within the same star field, you still need a stargate.