Chapter 141.145

Chapter 141

    The physical features of the other party are more obvious, and there are few demons who look alike.

    So Su Xuan recognized the person immediately.

    Although it dragged her into the Lost Realm, she was able to absorb enough energy of the third-order demonization -

    but at this moment, Su Xuan still felt extremely jealous when her enemies met.

    She was directly demonized.

    The nearby demons were dealt with more quickly, and the remaining few were handed over to the power users in the fleet. She estimated that they were almost able to deal with them.

    And then directly pounced on his old opponent.

    The lord's family stood motionless and looked at her calmly, "I didn't think wrong."

    The distance between the two was instantly shortened.

    The surrounding space began to distort—

    the last time she was pulled into the Lost Realm, she couldn't avoid being forced to teleport with her demonization.

    Today, the third-order demonization can resist this coercive force, but she doesn't want to do it for the time being.

    If you want to fight this devil completely, it is best to enter the lost realm.

    Otherwise, the fleet over there may be affected by Chiyu.

    "..."

    After a brief hesitation, she entered the vast and desolate fragmented space again.

    The gray-white void can see no edge, and large and small broken stones are suspended in the air.

    The devil stood in front of him, his hands folded in front of him, and in a bleak world, the rose-gold scales shone brightly.     Su Xuan: "You did

    n't think anything wrong? I am still alive?"     Otherwise, I didn't master the third-order demonization at that time, and it came directly and desperately, and it might not be able to win.

    Demon: "You passed the test again."

    Su Xuan: "?"

    What does it mean? Third-order magic? Or can he escape from the palace himself?

    Of course the two seem to be the same thing.

    Su Xuan: "What is the test? Can I become a demon?"

    "You are qualified to be my lord's family—" The

    demon said in an inaudible voice, "Don't you miss that feeling, human? "

    Su Xuan: "The feeling of being demonized?"

    Demon: "When you are in the master's domain, using Yuan Energy is as natural and easy as breathing, and maintaining the demonized state will no longer consume your physical strength."

    Su Xuan : "..."

    But it was returned immediately after it came out.

    The indescribable weakness and exhaustion she felt before she fell asleep, no amount of willpower could resist.

    "That's right." The

    devil seemed to know what she was thinking, "Once you become my kind, you will be more closely integrated with Yuanneng, which is an eternal, stable state."