Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The entire test site was so quiet that a needle could be heard.

    The injured person fell to the ground, moaning lowly, as if he was still tormented by the constant pain.

    His companion hurried to his side and took out medical glue from his arms.

    However, the damage caused by the ability is not so easy to heal, he can only continue to endure.

    "..."

    People looked at Su Xuan with fear in their eyes.

    Level 3 supernatural being!

    People who have developed special abilities and also have such strong offensive abilities are naturally far different from them in combat effectiveness, and it is no problem to kill them in one hit.

    "Why did the third-level supernatural person come here to test—"

    "Maybe he didn't want to expose himself as a third-level?"

    "Why?" "Could

    it be a wanted criminal?"

    Someone looked terrified.

    "Or I just don't want to be exposed. After all, as long as you have the identity of a supernatural person, you can enjoy a lot of benefits. It is enough to pass the test to the first level.

    " Perhaps it is not uncommon for the bigwigs.

    Su Xuan didn't say anything, and the people around her made up a lot of reasons.

    The testers in Site No. 10 started to complete their tasks quickly, and in just one minute, they almost walked cleanly.

    It seemed that he was afraid of being remembered by a third-level ability user who accidentally exposed his identity.

    Su Xuan: "..."

    She is very uncomfortable now.

    After that momentary strength swelled, he was indescribably exhausted and weak.

    All the strength in his body seemed to be lost, his muscles were so sore, and his legs were almost unable to support them.

    The number 199 next to her had a complicated expression, "So you have actually developed your own abilities? Then you asked me those questions just now—"

    Su Xuan lost the strength to speak, and did not answer for a while.

    "...Forget it, your accent doesn't sound like it's from here."

    No. 199 shook his head, thinking that if he came from a remote planet, he might not know the official grading standard, and he might not even be able to tell the basis of the ability abilities and special abilities.

    This is also normal.

    Her complexion softened, "Have you just developed the ability? Is it possible to use it at a critical moment?"

    As a staff member here, No. 199 has some experience in this area.

    Su Xuan really didn't know how to answer, so she nodded silently.

    But what is the truth?

    When entering the gate of the Mercenary Association, she was bumped into by someone.

    The man's arm was wrapped with electric lights, and her fingers were burned and hurt.

    It looked exactly the same as the current that appeared on his arm just now.