Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Maybe because he thought this topic was stupid, Qin Xiao didn't reply to her again.

    Su Xuan closed the pop-up window, and began to look at eyeballs seriously.

    The wind rang in my ears.

    Su Xuan lowered her head subconsciously, dodging the attack from behind.

    A black shadow swept across overhead and was nailed deeply into the tree trunk.

    It's the tentacles of the eyeball.

    It was very powerful, like a dagger inserted deep into the tree trunk, and when it was pulled out, it brought out a piece of fine sawdust and snowflakes.

    At the same time, Su Xuan grabbed the tentacles that were about to be retracted.

    She was afraid that she was not strong enough, so she grasped extremely hard, and just as she clenched tightly, she heard the sound of something breaking, and at the same time, she felt a sticky feeling in her palm.

    Grass.

    The eyeballs on the tentacles were pinched and burst.

    The sticky and greasy blood immediately spread all over his hands.

    Although there appeared to be no vocal organs, the eyeballs let out some kind of sharp howl, and all the tentacles trembled.

    The tentacle slipped away like a loach.

    Immediately afterwards, more than a dozen tentacles attacked continuously from different directions, and the sound of piercing the air was endless.

    Su Xuan dodged a few of them, but was still caught unexpectedly, and then more tentacles entangled up, and the strength contained in them was astonishing.

    Tentacles gripped her arms tightly, as if trying to tear them from her torso.

    Brilliant lightning suddenly erupted in the snowy and dark woods, and the neighing current pierced through flesh and blood in an instant.

    There was a burnt smell in the air.

    At the same time, Su Xuan jumped off the branch, the dazzling electric arc on her arm jumped happily, and her whole body rushed towards the body of the eyeball.

    The eyeballs began to move with the help of the tentacles, first part of the tentacles wrapped around the trees behind, and pulled the body back violently.

    Its body quickly flew backwards, dodging the first oncoming blow.

    Just as Su Xuan wanted to chase after her, the tentacles of the eyeballs exerted force again, directly pulling the trees up from the ground and smashing them head-on towards her.

    The snow on the ground splashed up with snow mist, and the snowflakes in the air were still falling, and everything was white.

    The figures of humans and beasts seemed to become blurred.

    Su Xuan pulled out the weapon from behind her waist with her right hand, inserted her five fingers into the ring of the fist, and smashed her fist on the oncoming tree trunk.

    The trunk suddenly split from it.

    Crushed bark and wood flew in all directions, mixed with flashes of blue-white lightning.

    The wind blew again from behind, and another heavy tree trunk hit the back of her head. She swung the carbon steel knife with her left hand, twisted her arm, and stabbed the knife in the middle of the tree trunk with her backhand.