Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    There was a moment of silence in the hall.

    People in the distance seemed to be whispering.

    The dispute and even the short fight just now attracted the attention of some people.

    But they just watched silently, and no one wanted to meddle in their own business.

    More people even just took a look and left.

    "We have the responsibility to ensure that people in the airport will not be attacked, unless they are wanted by the federal government." The

    staff smiled stiffly, "If you attack others first, you will be locked by the drone as the first target."

    Su Xuan: "Okay."

    It seems that there is no such thing as mental damage fee.

    In particular, the staff member's eyes were filled with speechlessness, and he seemed to be immune to this kind of behavior of touching porcelain.

    Maybe it happened too often.

    After all, few of the people who came to Dark Star were law-abiding citizens, and everyone wanted to make a fortune when they had the opportunity, but it was a pity that money was not so easy to earn.

    Dark Star has a large population, and there are more than one airport. Behind these airports are different forces, and there will be some competition among them, so the attitude of the staff will not be bad.

    But this does not mean that they can be extorted money.

    "By the way, these two people—" The

    staff scanned the corpse's face with an optical brain.

    "They already have a criminal record."

    Then, as if wanting to prevent Su Xuan from continuing to ask for compensation, he said that there are many such people in Dark Star who hang out at the airport.

    "They will snatch newcomers' chips, use them to borrow usury, or directly kidnap and sell them, depending on the type of their target."

    "But most of the time, they will follow outside to commit crimes, maybe this time—— "

    He paused.

    A skinny outsider like her, once she leaves the airport, is easy to be targeted by various people. Maybe those two people are in urgent need of money, and they are afraid that she will be snatched away by other colleagues, so they did it rashly inside.

    The staff didn't say this, but Su Xuan could barely comprehend the meaning.

    It's nothing more than wanting to take a risk to make a vote, betting on whether she will resist, whether she can resist successfully, and whether the drone can arrive in time.

    "...Okay."

    Su Xuan noticed that there was a white spherical logo on the chest of the staff uniform.

    Similar patterns can be seen on various equipment, working robots, and armored drones in the airport.

    Some familiar.

    This logo has also appeared many times in the wasteland of Desolate Star.

    Su Xuan gave up the idea of ​​asking for compensation, and silently joined the outbound team. After a lot of effort, after several adjustments, the optical brain was finally able to read the chip.