Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    There was a sudden silence in the hall.

    Everyone around Han Yu looked inexplicable.

    Vice President Thomas also showed surprise, obviously not understanding why he acted like this.

    The person stopped by him was also dressed as a typical mercenary.

    The man was wearing dark goggles and a respirator, his entire face was tightly blocked, and his coat was also thick. At first glance, he couldn't even tell his gender.

    "Get out of the way."

    The man said angrily.

    The voice was somewhat distorted through the respirator, and it could be heard that it was a woman.

    Han Yu stretched out his hand, as if he was about to take off the mask on her face, "Did you—" The

    next second, the mercenary punched her.

    Many onlookers watching this scene showed expressions of watching the show.

    For these guys who fight to the death all day, a similar reaction is perfectly normal.

    Suddenly being stopped by a stranger and having the equipment lifted from his face, everyone thought it was a provocation.

    After being provoked, it is natural to fight back instinctively.

    If Su Xuan hadn't done anything, others would think she was weak and easy to bully.

    "You—"

    Han Yu was taken aback for a moment, as if he hadn't expected this, but he still raised his hand to easily block the blow.

    The power contained in this fist is simply not worth mentioning.

    Disapproval flashed in his eyes, and he wanted to speak.

    Immediately afterwards, a dazzling blue-white light exploded.

    Thousands of bright electric currents are like a group of snakes coming out of a hole, and the sharp hiss can be heard endlessly-

    the turbulent electric light pierces the skin and penetrates the flesh and blood in an instant.

    An unimaginable sharp pain spread.

    Han Yu took a step back and was supported by his subordinates.

    "Are you crazy?"

    A man beside him yelled angrily, "Why did you directly attack and hurt someone? Dark Star's inferior scum—!"

    Su Xuan didn't speak.

    She didn't have much impression of Han Yu's subordinates.

    I only know that these people will hold important positions in the imperial fleet in the future.

    So what?

    If a mercenary doesn't get angry when his mask is blocked, then don't continue to mess around on this planet.

    Keke next to him sneered, "Ask your friend why he blocked our way for no reason."

    Those honey-gold cat eyes were full of murderous intent, "If he doesn't want to fight, he shouldn't do it."

    "Why? Think Do you want to try it? Bitches who claim to be superior?"     Aaron

    also walked over with a sneer, "If you stay a little longer, will you be poisoned to death by the air in the underground street?"