Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Eccle track.

    A medium-sized cruise ship is suspended in space.

    Rong Sheng sat in the lounge of the spaceship.

    The automatic door of the cabin opened and someone walked in.

    "Master, something happened." The man said with a serious expression, "Li     Er

    can't be contacted."

    Rong Zhu was in the middle of a video call with his younger sister.

Reply."

    The man hesitated, "I don't know what's going on now, but Li Er once spent a lot of time on star 233, and there are many enemies, and since he is wanted, there will be people everywhere he goes. A lot of people want to kill him."

    "You need to tell the fuck?"

    Rong Yun said angrily, "If it wasn't like this, could it be that untouchable who killed him?"

    The man fell silent immediately.

    Li Er was the killer they contacted. He was not from the Rong family, but the two parties had cooperated several times and it went smoothly.

    Because Li Er was already on star 233 recently, Rong Zhu thought to let him go to the airport to wait in advance, and kill the little girl who ran away from the deserted star.

    Rong Zhu: "Has he sent you a message after accepting the mission?"

    The man shook his head, "No."

    So is Li Er dead or alive? Did it kill the target? !

    Of course, it is also possible that Li Er killed the target, and before he had time to contact them, he was killed for revealing his identity and location.

    Since he has a bunch of enemies, and the enemies are all supernatural beings, this kind of thing may happen.

    But what if he died before he could make a move?

    Did the little girl just get away with it?

    "never mind."

    Rong Zhu closed his eyes and looked at his sister's video, "You haven't found Han Yu yet?"

    "No."

    Rong Yin was in Huangxing's airport spaceship, and she shook her head when she heard this, "Just now there is another shuttle ship It landed, it seems to be a ship from Canaan—"

    Rong Zhu sneered.

    They are all citizens of the Federation. They grew up in the Federation Starfield, and they look down on those countries that have become independent from the Federation.

    "What are they going to do?"

    "Wait."

    Rong Yin didn't know, she called her subordinates to ask, and before she could say a word, she suddenly received a strange message.

    "What? They went to that child's house just now?"

    She was looking for Han Yu all the time, so she let people watch the house from a distance, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

    Rong Yin stood up and approached the porthole, It happened that in the airport outside, a shuttle ship soared into the sky.

    The group of people came and went in a hurry, and now they have left.