Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Don't be nervous." The

    red-haired man held a sword in one hand and raised the other, holding the huge purple poisonous scorpion on his arm.

    His tone was light and slow, but just standing there gave off a strong sense of crisis.

    "Let me introduce myself." The

    red-haired man slightly raised the corners of his lips, "I'm Shao Yufei, the captain of the Extreme Night Star Navigation Company - Nanhe No. 3."

    Su Xuan was confused.

    A second later, she suddenly realized what the other party was talking about.

    Just now this guy said that he saved his enemy.

    During the period of being a mercenary in Dark Star, Su Xuan did help many people, of course it was paid, either helping to collect debts, or helping to beat stalkers and harassers and so on.

    The reason why it is called "Bang" is because she is really solving their difficulties.

    And occasionally she also saves people for free. For example, she was robbed with a passerby, and she killed the robber, and the passerby thanked him a lot.

    However, the enemy mentioned by the red-haired man may not be the passerby of Dark Star.

    Han Yu.

    Su Xuan immediately thought of this answer.

    Su Xuan: "Nice to meet you?"

    Shao Yufei narrowed her eyes, "Really? You don't look very happy, and you used questions?"

    Su Xuan sighed, "In all fairness, you are handsome, so I really Nice to meet you, but what you said just now, and your sneak attack on me, makes people feel that we can't sit down and have a good chat, and I think you may have misidentified the person—"

    "No."

    Shao Yufei interrupted her, "Miss Brown, or what other name do you have, I know who you are, where you come from, and what you do." The

    other party knew her identity in Desolate Star.

    In this case, Su Xuan felt that it was meaningless to deny the first two questions, "What did I do?"

    "The other things you did have nothing to do with me, but you saved this person."

    Shao Yufei nodded her head.

    A holographic projection appeared in the air.

    Han Yu's headshot.

    Su Xuan: "..."

    That photo looked like it was taken by a surveillance camera, it was a little blurry, and it could be seen that Han Yu himself was not in a good condition at the time.

    Su Xuan: "What's wrong with this person."

    Shao Yufei gave her a weird look, "Let's be honest, Miss Mercenary, you were put on the dark net for a reward because of this bitch, and because he left home, um, considering It's a desolate star, so it might not be a loss."

    Su Xuan looked at him blankly, "I only know his name, where he came from, what he did or what he did, I don't know."

    Shao Yufei looked at her suspiciously.

    Su Xuan: "So if he is your enemy, or if you two have any grievances, you can look for him, but it's useless to look for me. I don't know where he is."