Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    After another day, Su Xuan finally got acquainted with the process of covering her whole body with energy, compressing the time to less than two seconds.

    She fell asleep straight away.

    After waking up, she looked at the new message received by the optical brain, and sent a voice message to Qin Xiao, saying that she was going to take action, and now she started to prepare for work.

    "If there is no accident, try not to contact me between three o'clock and four o'clock."

    Su Xuan said seriously.

    The entrance passage of the super-control technology building cannot be entered by stealth. The security door there has multiple electromagnetic wave inspections.

    So she had to find a way to get in first.

    Su Xuan opened the shopping platform and bought a big, ugly and cheap plastic box.

    The product review area is almost full of bad reviews, all of which are complaints about the violent drop of the courier company, which caused the goods to break.

    The only advantage of this store is that the delivery is fast. As long as it is taken during the day, it will be packed within two hours.

    After shopping, she lay down on the bay window, and opened one projection window after another from the optical brain, which was covered with photos and news texts, layer upon layer horizontally in mid-air.

    They are all the materials about the super-control technology branch building, from media photos, employees' private blogs or selfies of various circles of friends.

    The purpose of those selfies may be to show off an expensive drink, a box of takeaway worth hundreds of dollars, or to complain about frequent failures of 3D printers.

    However, the background of the photo can give away a lot of information.

    Su Xuan looked up at the pictures in the air.

    She reached out to poke it, and a certain picture was quickly enlarged.

    Click it again, and various circles and lines appear in the picture.

    A red circle circles a certain place, a red line extends out, and then densely packed notes.

    Su Xuan personally wrote those text analysis, read it many times, and can recite what is behind it just by reading a sentence.

    After more than an hour, she sorted out the plan in her mind and turned off all the pictures.

    She looked down at the update of the courier information, packed her things and went out.

    At this moment, a transport truck full of express boxes was slowly driving out of a warehouse in the industrial area of ​​the outer city.

    Above the transport vehicle, hovered an armed drone, with mechanical soldiers with guns sitting in the vehicle, and the metal skeleton shone coldly.

    Another hour later, the transport vehicle entered the area at the junction of the Chinese and foreign urban areas.

    Then it happened that two groups of people were fighting, and a hail of bullets enveloped the entire street.

    Among them, two supernatural beings fought, raging flames covered the ground, and the armed drones that came to maintain order were all destroyed.