Chapter 66.70

Chapter 66

    Sabine Master Star Time 9:20.

    Rassom Space Station, the mooring platform in Area B, a long connecting bridge stretched out and docked a warship equipped with a superluminal engine.

    The medium-sized transport ship was suspended in mid-air, followed by four frigates that were standing by.

    Edwin Cologne stood on the platform, watching a group of space station employees go about their business, and a few loading and unloading trucks going back and forth.

    The last loading and unloading truck entered the transport ship cabin, unloaded the goods loaded on it and returned to the connecting bridge.

    Edwin breathed a sigh of relief, and patted the assistant on the shoulder with relief, "We can go to rest." The

    transport ship left the space station under the escort of the frigate, and headed for the boundless starry sky.

    Soon, it completely disappeared into the distant space and completely out of the orbital weapon range of the Rath Som space station.

    On the transfer platform of the transport ship, a crew member walked over while looking at the light, and an extremely tiny part fell out of the folds behind him.

    That thing was as small as a speck of dust, but it had some weight, and it fell straight to the ground.

    After landing, a layer of retroreflecting light film quickly spreads on its shell, which is completely integrated with the surrounding floor environment.

    Its size is inherently small, and after such a layer of camouflage, it will not reveal the slightest flaw in the monitoring.

    It quickly approached the edge of the wall, continued to travel along the edge of the wall, and made its way to the center console of the bridge without a sound.

    When it reached the bridge, it easily got into the gap of the console with the help of its too small size.

    In front of those pipelines and modules, it quietly expanded its size while traveling, and stretched out countless wires, invading the center console server.

    "What is that?!"

    At this moment, several fully armed warships suddenly appeared outside the porthole of the transport ship's bridge.

    "Star Thief!"

    "It's a natural disaster!"

    Several crew members exclaimed.

    Those warships floating in the starry sky are all interceptor ships equipped with turrets and missile launchers. Their spray paint colors are different, but they all have huge and conspicuous four-color marks on their bodies.

    natural disaster.

    "Hurry up and send a message for help, and turn back to Rassom—" The

    transport ship captain hurriedly rushed to the operating table, commanding the communicator and starting to send messages himself.

    In just half a minute, the four surrounding frigates were all destroyed, and the weapon module and spacecraft engine were completely damaged.

    They were no longer capable of fighting, and were quickly blown up into fireworks. From a distance, I saw escape pods flying out of the ship and shooting towards the nearest planet.

    In the vast space, there is only one besieged transport ship left.

    Several restraining hooks flew in, paralyzing the transport ship's security system, and then used the tractor beam to pull the ship aside.