Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    In the high and low buildings in the outer city, the sparse lights reflected the bleak night, and the cold moonlight fell on the roofs.

    The sky was cloudy, and soon it began to drizzle.

    A few figures came from a distance, jumping and running on various roofs like walking on flat ground, and in just a few seconds, they covered a distance of more than 100 meters.

    At this time, Su Xuan had just jumped onto the roof of the factory building.

    The middle of the building collapsed, but the two sides are still intact.

    So, when the group of people landed on the other end of the roof, the two parties looked at each other through the huge hole in the middle.

    "So, it's you." The

    leader said slowly.

    The man was slender and tall, with short silver-gray hair with triangular fox ears in between, and a very fair complexion.

    Looking at his face, he was a beautiful boy with indistinguishable sex, but his voice sounded like a man.

    "Silver Fox" Ferak!

    Four-star reward, 486 million!

    Su Xuan had already double-checked the rewards offered by Yinhu's important figures.

    She is very precious to them, whether it is the leader or the few managers around him.

    Su Xuan waved her hand, "Hello, 400 million—ah, no, Mr. Flake."

    The distance between the two sides is tens of meters, but everyone is a supernatural being with sharp ears and eyes, and anyone can hear what the other said Clearly.

    That 400 million obviously offended several other people.

    Perhaps because they realized that this mercenary wanted their boss's head, their eyes were already filled with killing intent.

    Someone was about to go into a fit, but Falak raised his hand to stop his subordinates from moving.

    "You stole my treant."

    Falak said lightly, "Do you know who I was going to dedicate it to?"

    "I'm a little curious."

    Su Xuan tilted her head and looked at him, "You are also an orc, but you let your subordinates catch it and sell it. Among those people, the orcs are the most numerous?"

    "Really? This is also worthy of your curiosity?"

    Philak curled the corner of his mouth, "You are human, but the most you kill is not human?"

    Su Xuan raised her eyebrows, "You know that human beings are the most advanced intelligent creatures, right? If you just throw a bomb on the street, 80% of the people killed will be human—even if I am not human, as long as I am a mercenary, the result is still Is it the same?"

    Philak still smiled, "That's right, most of my customers are human beings, and the most and best products I sell are also orcs, so why do you think I sell orcs?

    " The best ones must be rare races like the Green Elephant Race, but there are too few of them to take into account the concept of the most.

    Su Xuan: "Okay, I found that we can't talk about going together. The last question, how do you know that the Green Elephants are in my hands? Or, how do you know that person is me?"