Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Canaan star field, Zhedo.

    Chen Yu left the airport and went to Su's mansion.

    Su Yu was on vacation recently, and soon greeted him with a concerned face, asking him if everything was going well, and there was some worry in his eyes.

    Chen Yu put on a dejected and frustrated look, looking sad and desperate.

    Of course, this is actually true feelings, not entirely acting.

    So Su Yu immediately believed it, thinking that he really failed.

    ——Many people in the Su family looked down on Su Xuan just because they thought the Dark Star mercenaries were humble and dirty, but what does this identity symbolize behind.

    To survive on the dark star, strength, scheming, and luck must not be too bad.

    Su Yu knew this very well, so Chen Yu came back like this, even though she was disappointed, she also found a reason in her heart.

    It just gets worse the more I think about it.

    How old is that guy now?

    It's only sixteen years old!

    Chen Yu was seven or eight years older than her, and had already developed supernatural powers, yet he failed to kill her.

    "Su Yu." The

    gray-haired man said softly, "Thank you for always supporting me."

    Su Yu just smiled and hid the contempt in her eyes, "That's what I should do, I have always regarded you as my friend, since we When we met for the first time."

    Chen Yu smiled reluctantly, as if he was still immersed in the resentment and grief that could not be revenged.

    After a while, he offered to repay her.

    Su Yu didn't think so.

    She didn't think the other party could give anything decent.

    If Su Xuan could be killed, that would be the best gift.

    But on the surface, Su Yu still showed joy in his eyes, and at the same time refused: "No, I'm so embarrassed to make you spend money."

    However, Chen Yu insisted on giving her a gift, and he didn't say what it was, only that it would be a surprise.

    "Mr. Su certainly doesn't want you to tell about the fact that he sent someone to find Su Xuan, but you told me, but you haven't stopped me from going to her."

    He said with some emotion, "Although I didn't kill her, I did. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to take revenge."

    Su Yu did not doubt him.

    She knew what happened back then, and she also knew that her brother didn't kill anyone, the servant just had a miscarriage, and they died at the hands of the star robbers in the end, which was also bad luck.

    Chen Yu believed that Su Xuan indirectly killed his family.

    Su Yu just thought it was ridiculous.

    But since he felt that the enemy was Su Xuan, Su Yu would not refute it.

    Now it seems that Chen Yu can't kill Su Xuan, apart from Su Xuan's own ability, maybe——he is not so persistent about revenge?

    After all, the so-called enemy did not kill his parents himself.

    Thinking of this, Su Yu felt relieved.