Chapter 77

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 77:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 77:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The face in front of her was the one she couldn't be more familiar with.

It's just that his face is very pale, almost bloodless, and he looks very sick.

Shi Yin instantly froze in place, tears streaming from his eyes.

Zhou Chengyuan manipulated the wheelchair to come in front of her, his eyes were full of pampering and tenderness. Before Shiyin could speak, he said in a low voice: "Yinyin, come here."

Shiyin, who was no longer the original owner, moved his feet timidly and timidly and took a step forward, then he grabbed his wrist and sat on his lap all of a sudden.

Zhou Chengyuan held her face and wiped her tears away.

"Uncle..." Shiyin put his arms around his neck, sobbing, "I...I'm not dreaming, am I really you? Oh, how can you recognize me? My appearance has changed..."

Zhou Chengyuan laughed shortly, "I said, no matter what the sound looks like, my uncle only loves you. I like you so much, so I can recognize my sound naturally."

Then he sighed in a low voice: "I didn't expect that I would have the opportunity to live a lifetime with Yinyin."

Shiyin wiped away tears, looked at Zhou Chengyuan and asked, "What the **** is going on?"

"Yin Yin is sure to say it here? Aren't you afraid of being surrounded by paparazzi for a while?"

Shi Yin hurriedly pushed Zhou Chengyuan home.

It was the first time for Zhou Chengyuan to come to her residence in this world. After being pushed by Shiyin, she was supported on the sofa by her.

Shiyin frowned and asked him, "Isn't my uncle's body getting better? Why does he need to be in a wheelchair again?"

Zhou Chengyuan sighed lightly.

It seems that I need to talk to her from the beginning.

In fact, it is related to the orphanage they have stayed in. The children who have stayed in that orphanage have the ability to travel to another time and space.

It's just that not every one of them knows.

Just like Shi Yin, she was completely unaware of her ability to travel through, until she was caught off guard and penetrated into another time and space.

Zhou Chengyuan learned that he had this ability when he was growing up later, and now he has taken over the base that had evolved from that orphanage.

They actually have a unified name, called "Parallel Guardian".

As the name suggests, it is to guard another of them in multiple parallel worlds.

So when there is a need, they will wear it in other worlds, and in a limited time, change the original plot and change the trajectory that was originally a tragedy for them in the parallel world.

After completing the mission, you can come back.

The time limit is three years.

But if you don’t come back within three years, you will be trapped in that world forever until you die.

And as a punishment for the parallel guardian, once he does not return within the specified time, after death, there will be no reincarnation, no afterlife, and there will be no such person forever.