Chapter 15 Pt2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 15: (middle)

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 15: (middle)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shi Yin directed and acted a big show in his heart, then got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After coming out of the shower, she went to bed and got under the quilt.

Shiyin's little calculation is that he hopes that he will fall asleep as soon as possible.

In this way, you can escape.

After all, no big aunt has blocked T^T for her this week

Shiyin has never missed her aunt like now.

Zhou Chengyuan turned off the TV not long after Shiyin went to bed, got up and walked towards the big bed.

When Shi Yin closed his eyes tightly and was not asleep, he heard his steps getting closer and closer, and his heart throbbed violently.

She swallowed silently, pursed her dry lips, and lay on her side on the bed without daring to move.

After a few seconds, Shi Yin felt the soft bed collapse a little.

Immediately, Zhou Chengyuan lifted the quilt and slid in.

He lay down beside her, and then put Shiyin with his back to him in his arms.

"Yinyin." He whispered to her, and the heat he exhaled fell on the back of his neck, making the back of her ears hot.

Shi Yin did not dare to speak while pretending to be asleep.

Zhou Chengyuan slowly turned her body over and let her lie flat on the bed.

Shi Yin's heart was about to pop out of his chest. He stared at her for a while, then lowered his head, his lips touching hers.

Zhou Chengyuan made no secret of his desire. Hope, he bit Shiyin’s lips lightly, and wanted to pry her lips open. Shiyin subconsciously gritted his teeth and didn’t let him in. But then, she would Suddenly exposed, I was pretending to sleep.

Shiyin's heart is horizontal, isn't it just a kiss?

Can she be a professional actor afraid that he will fail?

So Shiyin didn't intentionally close her lips when Zhou Chengyuan was about to deepen the kiss. He pinched her chin lightly, she opened her lips slightly, and his thoughts were taken care of.

But... Shi Yin took a wrong step.

When Zhou Chengyuan's tongue touched her, she subconsciously hid.

Zhou Chengyuan's mouth hooked.

The little fox's tail appeared.

Since he dared to do this to her, he was sure that she was not asleep.

Now that he is conscious and can allow him to do this, then he...try to proceed to the next step.

"Yinyin had better not react to unhappy uncle." Zhou Chengyuan said secretly in his heart.

With a gentle pull on his hand, the band of bathrobe on her body was instantly loosened, Shi Yin was startled, and quietly clenched his fist.

But... kissing this kind of thing, even if it is acting, there will be more or less reaction.