Chapter 31

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 31:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 31:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

31.

The 200 million private plane Zhou Chengyuan gave to Shiyin had the word "yin" engraved on the tail wing.

It is an aircraft exclusively owned by her Shiyin.

Shi Yin and Zhou Chengyuan returned to Jiangcheng in a private jet. After getting off the plane, the two of them walked through the exclusive passage and got on the car smoothly. Zhou Chengyuan asked the driver to drive directly to the largest restaurant in Jiangcheng.

However, at the entrance of the restaurant, Zhou Chengyuan asked the driver to take out the wheelchair from the trunk. After he got out of the car, he fell into the wheelchair.

"Yinyin pushed me up, in the 307 room." He said calmly.

Shiyin: "???"

It's a waste of resources if you don't act in a play! Actor! ! !

Shiyin had no choice but to be a good wife who loved her husband with due diligence and pushed Zhou Chengyuan into the restaurant.

Before Shi Yin reached out to the private room, Zhou Chengyuan raised his hand and pushed open the door.

In an instant, Shiyin saw the four people sitting inside.

Her parents, Zhou Jinfeng and Zhou Siyang.

Shiyin pushed Zhou Chengyuan into the room, chuckled, and shouted people one by one. In the end, when only Zhou Siyang was left without saying hello, she happened to meet Zhou Siyang's gaze, so she smiled and smiled. She said to him: "Long time no see, big nephew."

Zhou Siyang's mouth twitched, and he said helplessly but unable to refute, "Yes," and said blankly: "Long time no see, auntie."

Shi Yin laughed more happily.

Shiyin pushed Zhou Chengyuan over, helped him get up and sat on a chair, and sat next to him.

When everyone arrived, Zhou Siyang called the waiter to start serving dishes.

Because it is a small family banquet, the private room selected this time is not a large private room, and the dining table is not a big round wooden table. Six people just form a circle, although the gap in some places will be relatively large.

Shi Yin's left hand is Tang Yulin, and his right hand is Zhou Chengyuan.

After she sat down, Tang Yulin took her hand and asked if the time was okay. She saw many people on the Internet scolding Shiyin. She was really worried, but Shi Mingyuan refused to let her always Looking for the sound of the time, I am afraid that it will affect my daughter and make my daughter's mood even worse.

So Tang Yulin could only endure it abruptly, and occasionally sent Shiyin a WeChat to ask her about her situation.

But unsurprisingly, she would say it was good every time, so don't worry.

I saw it at this moment. Tang Yulin stared at Shiyin's face for a few seconds, and then started muttering, "Is Yinyin thin? Her face became smaller again."

Shiyin understands why some netizens say that there is a kind of thinness, because your mother thinks you are thin.

She is obviously fat! Two catties of meat have grown! She didn't dare to let Brother Ran know about this!