Chapter 57

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 57:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 57:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

57.

Shiyin was confused by Meng Ran's words, and then opened Weibo, checked the hot search list, and found that he and Shan Qing were both hanging on it.

Shiyin’s own related hot search is that someone very confidently broke the news that Shiyin is already married and is a major investor in the "Rising Stars" program group.

Zhou Chengyuan's name did not come out, which also led to Shen Qinghan and Zhou Siyang, who had had scandals with Shiyin before, being pulled out, and netizens turned one after another.

As for the hot search for Shan Qing, some paparazzi took photos or even videos of her and Wu Jiakai together. The actions of the two people in it were very intimate, and Wu Jiakai also kissed Shan Qing.

This news immediately plunged Shan Qing into dire straits, because many people believed that Wu Jiakai's role and credit must be attributed to Wu Jiakai's role and credit for her being second in "Rising Stars".

Some people even ridiculed Shan Qing's scheming, who was able to climb up with Wu Jiakai.

And there is another hot search that is a conspiracy theory, because the blogger thinks that Shiyin and Shanqing are the first and second place in "Rising Stars", and the relationship is indestructible and good sisters, which may be a hindrance. The eyes of someone who can't understand them, that's why I want to rectify them like this, wanting them to be caught in scandals.

Many people on this Weibo said that if Shiyin and Shan Qing are cold, the most profitable third place is Shen Chenchen, but some people disagree with this speculation, because Shen Chenchen has a very good relationship with them. Everyone all know.

Shi Yin knew that she had nothing to do with Shen Chenchen at all, and that little girl who was careless and careless would never have extra brain capacity to think about such things.

Although Shiyin was already quite familiar with his scandal, this time this person actually knew that she was married, and he clearly knew that the person married to him was Zhou Chengyuan, but he didn't clearly say it.

Shi Yin thought for a while, who has she offended recently?

It's definitely not Zhong Haoxuan, that's... Xia Lingshuang? Or Nie Shuangshuang?

Does Nie Shuangshuang know about her marriage? Shi Yin is really unclear.

Shiyin returned suspiciously and opened WeChat to send a message to Shan Qing, asking her what the hot search was about her and Wu Jiakai.

Shan Qing quickly replied to her: [It should have been simply captured by paparazzi. 】

Shiyin also thinks that this news is the most likely to be cleared, [Then what are you going to do? Open or deny? 】

Shan Qing replied to Shiyin: [I don’t want to make it public, but Teacher Wu intends to make qwq public]

Shi Yin thought for a few seconds, feeling that he understood Shan Qing and Wu Jiakai's respective thoughts.

Shan Qing is afraid of any impact on Wu Jiakai after being public. After all, fans are very mobile now, and there are many people who are very taboo to publicize their relationships. Before, there was a particularly popular traffic niche. Because the relationship was publicized, it suddenly dropped. It was nearly 100,000 followers. That day, the fans of this xiaosheng's fans were all on hot search, and the clicks exploded, almost paralyzing the **** wave.