Chapter 60

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 60:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 60:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

An Jiuran doesn't live in Jiangcheng. The last time the Shiyin audition was just in time for her to come to Jiangcheng, so she was invited to the scene by the director. She didn't expect to see this girl since then.

An Jiuran really feels that Shiyin is the Chu Xiaomi in her heart. It is not that Shiyin’s personality is similar to Chu Xiaomin, but that Shiyin itself can treat Chu no matter how much contrast it is with Chu Xiaomi. Xiaomi's introverted and gentle character is vividly expressed.

Moreover, Shiyin was lively and cheerful in private. She had already regarded Shiyin as a friend at the dinner that night, so An Jiuran happily agreed to Shiyin's invitation.

At noon the next day, An Jiuran appeared in the crew. She specially ordered lunch for everyone. Thank you for your hard work.

When Shi Yin saw her, he ran over and greeted her with a smile. An Jiuran looked at the girl wearing a blue and white school uniform with a high ponytail. There was a moment of trance, as if he really saw Chu. Xiaomi came out of the book.

Shiyin mysteriously pulled An Jiuran aside, then took out the gift box he had prepared for her, and said to her: "Brother Nine, this is the wedding candy of my uncle and me. Didn't it make it public the other day? , So I just wanted to send you some wedding candy, which I specially selected for you, the best flavors of candy, and the gift box is only you going!"

An Jiuran smiled and took it, then took out a small box from his bag, and said to Shiyin: "It just so happens that I want to give you a wedding gift."

Shi Yin took it curiously, "What's in it?"

An Jiuran said, "Let's open it and take a look."

Shiyin opened the buckle and saw... the silver bracelet and longevity lock worn by the child?

She thought that Brother Jiu prepared a gift for her :)

Unexpectedly, it was for her baby who didn't know when she would be born.

Shi Yin sighed, she was really naive.

An Jiuran smiled gently, "I struggled for a long time, and finally decided to give you this. I hope that you and Mr. Zhou will have an early son and raise a chubby baby."

Shiyin's cheeks were slightly red, and he groaned: "How can it be so fast? I'm only in my early twenties. I have just stepped into this circle and it is impossible to have a baby so soon."

An Jiuran also knows in his heart that being an actor is very important in youth, so many people would not choose to marry and have children at such a critical age.

"I'll send it in advance, this thing won't break, you just let it go, and when you really have a baby, you can take it out and put it on for him, blessed."

Shiyin closed the box and said with a smile: "Okay, then I'll accept it!"

"Walk around, let's go to eat, and in the afternoon we will take the most classic flyover hug," Shiyin took An Jiuran's arm and smiled and said, "Brother Nine, you will really pick a day to catch up with us. One of the most classic bridges in the country."

An Jiuran also joked: "No, I do my homework, so I just wait for this day to come and watch the live shooting."

...