Chapter 38

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 38:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 38:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

38.

Shiyin stayed in the quilt for a long time, and refused to come out until she felt it was difficult to breathe due to lack of oxygen. Then she opened a small corner of the quilt with her back to Zhou Chengyuan and took a breath of fresh air.

Zhou Chengyuan leaned over, trying to help him lift the quilt, Shi Yin pulled the quilt tightly, and muffled into anger and said, "Don't lift my quilt!"

"Yin Yin is shy?" Zhou Chengyuan asked Shi Yin with a faint smile.

Shiyin bit his lip and yelled at the man outside the quilt angrily: "Yinyin is angry! Please go out, my uncle! Yinyin doesn't want to see you or bother you today!"

Zhou Chengyuan's eyes darkened.

Last night, he called the hotel management staff and asked them to send the key, and then took the key to open the door of this bedroom. As soon as he opened the door, he saw his voice lying in the big room without any image. On the bed, the towel that was originally wrapped on her body has slipped loosely.

Shiyin turned his back to the door, so Zhou Chengyuan could only see her large white and smooth back, and two slender legs that clamped the quilt.

This kind of visual impact was very exciting to him. Zhou Chengyuan closed the door with his backhand and walked over without changing his face, trying to cover her with a quilt, fearing that she would catch a cold by the air conditioner.

However, Shi Yin hugged the quilt too tightly. He was slowly removing her hand, but she suddenly turned around and hugged his arm.

And the moment she turned around, his eyes were completely darkened.

He wanted to kiss her to relieve his greed, but... she responded to him.

In her sleep, she would respond to him unconsciously, which made him excited.

Later, she was half-awake and blindfolded, and put her arms around him and said thank him for being so kind to her, saying that he was the first and only person who spoiled her so much, and that she really liked being spoiled by him, she was so scared All this is like a dream one day, disappearing without a trace.

The most terrible thing for Shiyin is that she still has to pull Zhou Chengyuan and ask him to promise her that he will never abandon her.

The little girl's eyes were red, and she held back her tears and said that she would listen to him personally and would not abandon herself.

Zhou Chengyuan hugged her with a softer voice than usual, kissed her in her ear and whispered: "My uncle won't leave Yinyin, never will."

In Zhou Chengyuan's eyes, the sound of such a bewildered and noisy sound was different from the usual cuteness, and it would make him...distressed.

His little girl, who always seemed strong and optimistic, had never shown fear and grievance, which was exposed in front of him.

This is very important to him.

Because it shows that he is the person who can make her feel safe and belonging.

Zhou Chengyuan didn't speak for a long time, Shiyin insisted on courage to confront him silently. The silence in the room was almost out of her breath. In the end Shiyin couldn't stand the oppressive atmosphere, and she was wrapped in a quilt. Sit up, and stared at Zhou Chengyuan, who was not emotionally aware, for a few seconds. Shiyin swallowed and said to him with a strong attitude, "You go out, I don't want to see you."