Chapter 58

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 58:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 58:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

58.

Not to mention Shiyin, Zhou Chengyuan didn't expect that he would be followed, and he and Shiyin were kissing in the car in the parking lot.

After the two returned home, Zhou Chengyuan pulled Shiyin to exercise. Later, Shiyin fell asleep after taking a bath. Zhou Chengyuan, who had not yet fallen asleep, received a call from Tang Cheng and was told that he and Shiyin were caught by someone else. The sneak shot is now on the hot search.

Zhou Chengyuan squinted his eyes, clicked the hot search, and found that the angle of the video was taken from the dark place where he was parking. The picture of him and Shiyin kissing in the car was very clear.

In addition to this Weibo, three hours before this Weibo was posted, shortly after Shiyin and their concert began, Nie Shuangshuang directly used her Weibo Tuba to post: "Shiyin The man behind him is Zhou Chengyuan, and the little uncle who said that was called Mr. Zhou."

Her yin and yang weirdness can be felt both inside and outside the words.

Zhou Chengyuan sneered, but he ignored that mad dogs can bite people.

She originally thought that if she taught her a lesson, she would remember her memory and would no longer think about the sounds directed at him. Now it seems that he thought of this woman too normal.

Zhou Chengyuan did not make Tang Cheng anxious to withdraw his and Shiyin's hot searches. Soon after, even a small blogger "Gulululu" who recorded his daily Weibo was magically picked up by netizens.

Although Xie Le, whose Weibo name is "Gulululu", did not say what the girl was called, she revealed a lot of information.

"The young lady who just won the championship this year and made her debut in the group." Needless to say, it is Shiyin, and the other message "Uncle and Girl" directly corresponds to the age difference between Zhou Chengyuan and Shiyin.

So now everyone has been with Zhou Chengyuan in private since Shiyin participated in "Rising Stars".

But until now, almost everyone thinks that Shiyin hugged Zhou Chengyuan’s thigh in order to make his life in this circle smoother. Otherwise, Zhou Chengyuan’s body had been so badly spread by the outside world before, and everyone had his own eyes. Seeing him in a wheelchair, such a young and beautiful Shi Yin can not only see his money and power, but also know that his status can bring benefits to him, how can he be with him?

For a time, some people blessed the two of them, and some ridiculed Shiyin's unscrupulous efforts in order to become famous.

Zhou Chengyuan sat in front of the computer and watched the entertainment big-names who took the lead in marketing and sneered Shiyin overtly and secretly, and also brought fans and military control reviews. He sneered and thought that these people really don't have a long memory.

He had dealt with part of it before, and now their Weibo account has been blocked, and this is another batch of early birds who are not afraid of death.

Zhou Chengyuan made the same choice as Wu Jiakai.

He took out a small box from the drawer with a lock, opened it, and took out the two red notebooks from it. After opening it, he took a photo, and then erased the information such as the ID number. A Weibo account was edited on a Weibo account and went out.