Chapter 37

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 37:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 37:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

37.

Ye Lun originally felt that Shiyin was in a bad mood after being joked by Shen Chenchen just now, and it didn't take long before he looked up again and found Shiyin was gone.

And Zhou Zong, who was only exposed a while ago and was seriously ill, has also left with his assistant.

Because the rehearsal just finished once, and now other students are resting, so Ye Lun came out and no one noticed.

He just wanted to find the time to comfort her and let her not care too much.

Although, he did not reject that little girl joking like this.

Ye Lun was still holding the cup of black tea in his hand. He just happened to walk here, just happened to pause to consider where to go next, but happened to...heard a slight noise in the stairwell.

He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he instinctively walked over. He stood by the door and heard a very small kiss inside. Then he heard the sound of "Little Uncle", her voice was normal. It's not the same at all. Without that calm atmosphere, it is no longer clear and transparent, but an obvious sticky and sweet feeling, soft, soft and delicate like a kitten barking.

Let people listen to it and scratch the lungs.

Ye Lun was stunned when the man's voice came out.

He recognized this voice, just heard it just now.

It was Zhou Chengyuan, the chief executive of the Zhou clan who came to inspect the work.

Ye Lun never expected that Shiyin would get along with that man in a wheelchair.

And also called him "little uncle" in that kind of anger.

Could it be... he saw the wrong person?

Shiyin is actually the person in charge of the Zhou family, so it became so popular in the program group, and even the Nie family’s eldest lady, Nie Shuangshuang, was forced to retire from the game and she apologized to her on Weibo. ?

If it is true, then Yin is not worthy of sympathy at all. After all, it is true that she has a gold master, but the gold master is not Shen Qinghan, but Zhou Chengyuan.

Ye Lun felt that Zhou Chengyuan's words were unbearable, and when he was shocked, he quickly turned around and left here.

Shiyin was about to change clothes to prepare to record the show. Zhou Chengyuan called to Chen Meng and sat back in the wheelchair again. Before he left, Zhou Chengyuan pulled Shiyin's left hand and kissed gently on his lips, then lifted it up. At first glance, the words contained a gentle lingle and said to Shiyin: "This belongs to me."

Shiyin hadn't realized what he meant at first, but after waiting for him to go for a while, she had an afterthought when she changed clothes in the locker room.

She held her hand when she danced with Yellen during the rehearsal, and Yellen pulled her left hand.

Shi Yin pressed his lips lightly, but still did not hide the sporadic smile leaking from his lips.

What a naive man.

Later Shi Yin changed his mind, and instantly said thank you very loudly to himself in his heart.