Chapter 76

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 76:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 76:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shiyin was taken care of during her pregnancy, and even the usual meals were specially prepared by a nutritionist hired by a high salary.

The first thing Zhou Jinfeng wakes up every morning is to look at the calendar, how many days before the birth of his grandson.

Shiyin also breaks his fingers every day...

Finally, in mid-June of the next year, Shi Yin, the cargo was unloaded.

In order to recover quickly in the later stage, Shiyin chose to have a smooth delivery. After she was pushed into the delivery room, she clung to Zhou Chengyuan's hand and worked hard. As a result, Shiyin yelled and screamed for more than a long time, and it was still useless. , The doctor told her: "Madam, you are not doing the right thing."

Shiyin: "..." Then you **** said it earlier!

She was sweating profusely and looked at Zhou Chengyuan with tears and eyes. The man pressed his lips tightly, his face was cold, his expression softened only when Shi Yin looked over, and he kept wiping the sweat from her face.

Shiyin fumbled for a long time, finally found the trick, used the right strength, and then burst into air...

gave birth.

After being born, the small dumpling cried wow, and when the body was about to collapse, Shi Yin listened to the loud cry of milk, and his heart was extremely relieved and contented.

Then he rolled his eyelids and didn't know anything.

Later, when Shiyin woke up, he heard Shan Qing tell her that at the moment she fainted after she relaxed on the operating table, Zhou Chengyuan grabbed the doctor like crazy and asked the doctor to save her.

The obstetrician was almost frightened by Zhou Chengyuan's fierce expression as if he wanted him to be buried, and tremblingly said to Zhou Chengyuan that Shi Yin was just too tired to fall asleep, and it was nothing serious. Zhou Chengyuan breathed a sigh of relief at this moment.

Because Shiyin took good care of her during pregnancy, the child was particularly healthy, and Shiyin was in a very high-end single room, so the child was not put in the nursery, but was by her side.

Shiyin picked up the crumpled little guy. She had never held a child before, so she looked very clumsy. Tang Yulin instructed her next to her: "Be like this, hold it."

Shi Yin looked down at the fleshy little dumpling, his eyes filled with love and doting, and then he lifted the little quilt on the little guy and took a look.

Um, boy.

Hey, son, you may be a little miserable in the future. Shi Yin teased the baby who was opening his eyes, and exclaimed in his heart.

Zhou Chengyuan just went out to answer the phone, and when he came back, he saw Shiyin holding the Guwazi in his arms and smiled very happily, which made him feel dazzling.

Hmph, if it weren't for him, how could his Yinyin be so tired that he collapsed and fell asleep? It's all the clothes of this **** kid who dares to catch Yinyin, where should he put his paws! Is that the place you can touch? !

Gua Wazi said: This is not only a place I can touch, but also a place I can eat | milk! Dad, just hold back if you don't accept it!

Then, Guwazi, who had no resistance at all, was hugged by Zhou Chengyuan and put it into the baby crib.