Chapter 10

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 10:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 10:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

10.

Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan returned the next day.

When the two of them arrived at Shi's house, Tang Yulin was asking her servant to cook.

When she saw her baby girl came back, she hurriedly greeted her.

Tang Yulin pulled the hand of the outdated tone and said distressedly: "Slim, thin."

Shi Yin is quite speechless, my mother, I haven't seen you for just one day, why do you see that you are getting thinner?

There are more dramas than her!

"Mom, how could I be thin?" Shiyin pinched his face by himself. "Look, it's meaty!"

Tang Yulin didn't care about the meat or the meat. She said this to Zhou Chengyuan, and she was talking round the corners that the sound was not good at Zhou's house.

Shi Yin also took a special look at Zhou Chengyuan quietly. The man had a calm expression, and he was not aroused by her mother's words.

It is impossible for him not to understand.

That just didn't care about her mother.

Probably I think my mother-in-law's rank is not the same level as myself, so I don't even want to care about it.

When eating at noon, Zhou Chengyuan was particularly diligent in adding vegetables to Shiyin, and she was not allowed to pick it up by herself, so she had to feed it into her mouth personally before she would give up.

In front of his parents, Shiyin couldn’t say anything. He could only be fed by mouthfuls. Even when he drank soup, Zhou Chengyuan had to scoop up a spoon, put it in his mouth and blow, and then squeeze his lips. Try the temperature, and drink it when you feel it is not hot.

Shiyin felt that he was feeding a three-year-old child :)

You are not as good as you for a show!

"Stop drinking," Shiyin shook his head, "a little support."

There was half a bowl of soup left in Zhou Chengyuan's hand. He put down the spoon and wiped the corners of Shiyin's mouth with a napkin.

Then several people watched him and drank the half bowl of soup that Shiyin had left.

Shiyin blinked and looked at Shi Mingyuan and Tang Yulin who were sitting across from each other. They looked shocked as expected. No one thought that Zhou's second son would drink leftover soup.

Especially Tang Yulin, this meal refreshed her knowledge of Zhou Chengyuan.

Although she didn't touch the mall, she hadn't dealt with Zhou Chengyuan much before, but she knew that he was indifferent, cold and expensive.

She even heard that the daughter of the Nie family had chased this half-disability before, but was rejected by Zhou Chengyuan, and the rejection was miserable.

Tang Yulin thought he would not be gentle to girls, but she didn't expect him to be able to deal with voices like this.

This really surprised her.

If he can speak so well, then she feels a little bit of comfort in her mother's heart.

After lunch, Shi Mingyuan and Zhou Chengyuan went to the study to play chess, and the two of them were still playing chess and chatting about the company.