Chapter 18

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 18:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 18:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

18.

Shi Yin squinted his eyes and asked Meng Ran, "What high-end brand?"

Meng Ran said: "The person in charge of the China area of ​​the CH family, the young master of the Luo family."

CH is one of the most popular fashion brands in the world. The Luo family has always been in charge of the China area, and Master Luo, Shiyin knows.

It is Luo Yanchuan.

One of Zhou Siyang's friends.

When Shiyin filmed the cover of the magazine before, he and Tang Mingchen, the prince of the E family magazine, both went.

Shi Yin's head turned, feeling strange.

She curled her lips and replied very arrogantly: "Then we won't pick it up!"

Meng Ran obviously didn't expect Shiyin to say this. She was taken aback, and asked incredulously: "No answer?"

"Ah," Shiyin raised his hand casually and fiddled with his hair, in a lazy tone: "Just say I'm not free. If he thinks that I can't cooperate without showing up, then he won't cooperate. Without a CH, there will be more than Why did CH's higher-end resources come here..."

"But," Meng Ran's tone revealed pain. "The other party said that the endorsement fee was 10 million." After a pause, he added, "One year."

Shiyin was stunned. She shook her fingers and counted the number of zeros in total. Then, in an instant, her eyes all turned into money, golden.

"How much?" Shiyin asked uncertainly: "Ten million a year?"

Meng Ran said excitedly: "Yes! Higher than the endorsement fee of first-line stars!"

Shiyin's heart is just lying.

Is this the powerful halo of the heroine in the legend! This kind of **** luck can make her run into it!

In reality, she is just a third-tier star, and she has no resources for high-end brands. The endorsement fee for other endorsements that can be received for two years is only 3 million at most.

Now 10 million a year!

She... can't give up on her horse! ! !

"Pick up!" Shiyin said to Meng Ran, "Brother Ran, book me a plane ticket and I'll go back with you this week!"

"Don't you just want to sign a contract with me face to face? What's the problem! It's time to eat!"

Meng Randu felt her face hurt for Shiyin, she agreed, and then began to laugh, and said, "Yinyin, does your face hurt?"

Shi Yin hummed, and replied sensibly and objectively: "It's worth the pain to get the endorsement fee of 10 million!"

Meng Ran left tears of gratification like an old mother: This child can be carried clearly! Promising! There is money!

.

In the next few days, Shiyin rehearsed the rehearsal as usual, and then on Friday, they began to record their first public performance.

Shiyin and Danqing are the third team to play. Although Danqing is not good at dancing, she has been practicing hard in private during this period, and Shiyin has often practiced with her, several times, in others During the break, the two of them were still practicing tirelessly in the practice room over and over again.