Chapter 28

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 28:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 28:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

28.

That night, Shiyin returned to the hotel with a big box.

When she arrived at the room, Zhou Chengyuan was sitting in the living room drinking water slowly. As soon as he raised his eyes, Shi Yin put the box in his arms into his arms.

Zhou Chengyuan was slightly surprised and asked her: "What is this?"

Shiyin poured himself a glass of water, slurped and drank it without a ladylike figure, then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, sat down next to him, took a pillow in his arms, and replied: "You Daughter and son of her."

Zhou Chengyuan was stunned for a while, as if he didn't expect Shi Yin to say this.

He opened the lid and found...

There are two cute dolls in the box, a boy and a girl.

so?

This is what she said about his daughter and son?

Zhou Chengyuan couldn't laugh or cry.

So insincere?

Shiyin looked at him blankly, like a kitty waiting for his master to praise, lazily asked: "Does my uncle like it? I went to many shops before I picked them. Isn't it cute?"

Zhou Chengyuan smiled and nodded, "Well, it's cute, I like it too."

As he said, he put the box on the other side, took Shiyin into his arms, and smiled at him lowly: "If Yinyin is really willing to give birth to two babies for his uncle, it must be cuter than them, and his uncle will do it too. prefer."

Shi Yin hummed softly, pretending to be very helpless and said: "That's not because I have a job now, and I'm not ready!"

Shiyin took the lovely female doll as she spoke. Zhou Chengyuan didn’t know where she pinched, and the puppet doll suddenly opened her arms at him, screaming in her mouth: "Dad, dad…"

Zhou Chengyuan narrowed his eyes, "Tsk."

Shiyin chuckled. She patted the doll on the head lightly, and said to her to herself, "Come and call my mother to listen."

Then the puppet doll started calling her mother when she gently pinched the right back of her waist.

Shi Yin fell into Zhou Chengyuan's arms and giggled, "It's kind of fun, isn't it?"

Zhou Chengyuan's eyes were staring straight at her, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, and he whispered "Uh".

"From then on, when I'm away from Monday to Friday, let them accompany you!" She took out the male doll and said to Zhou Chengyuan: "This is my brother and this is my sister. I haven't thought about the name yet. Well, you can also think about what names you would give your son and daughter."

"No hurry, it's never too late to think about it later." As he said, he hugged Shi Yin around his waist.

Shiyin sat down on his lap all of a sudden, there was something **** her, she didn't dare to move at all, but she still didn't escape the man's claws.

Shi Yin held two puppet dolls in his arms, cast his eyes down innocently, and said to Zhou Chengyuan pretentiously: "Son and daughter are watching..."