Chapter 72

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 72:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 72:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Shiyin was lying on the bed, he was wrapped up in a quilt very neatly by the person who was lying on the bed.

Shiyin suddenly became a silkworm chrysalis. She screamed instinctively, but she was kissed.

Familiar breath...

Shiyin opened his eyes wide, trying to see his appearance clearly in the dark, and when he temporarily let go of her gap, Shiyin whispered, "Little Uncle?"

Zhou Chengyuan chuckled lightly, "Yeah."

Shiyin was particularly surprised and asked, "Why did you come here? No, why don't you tell me or come with me if you want to come over?"

She started crackling and blaming him in an instant, but her tone was still slightly sweet|angry.

"Why are you here this time? You won't be with me?"

Zhou Chengyuan's fingers gently stroked her face, "No, there is a cooperation, come over on a business trip, stay with you for a few days."

He really came here with a cooperation, but at the beginning this cooperation didn't require her boss to travel in person, it was he who wanted to come.

Because this can stay with his Yinyin for a few days.

As for why not come with her...

Just a little surprise.

Shiyin was a little disappointed, but she also knew that he couldn't be with her for three and a half months. If he didn't go anywhere, it would be too depraved.

And if the employees in the company know that the boss is not working and ran to become the boss's wife Jinwuzang's "jiao", it is estimated that they will have the heart to quit.

Men, how can they just follow his wife back and forth regardless of his career.

Shiyin struggled out of the quilt. She exhaled, rolled a few times on the bed, got into Zhou Chengyuan's arms, and whispered in a low voice: "The little uncle hugged me to sleep. I'm so tired. I have to get up to film at night. "

Zhou Chengyuan hugged her, pulled the quilt over and covered her, and fell asleep after a while.

In her sleep, she seemed to feel tired from sleeping, so she unconsciously began to strip herself down on her own clothes. Zhou Cheng looked funny beside her, so she helped her and took off her clothes to make her sleep better. Be more comfortable.

Shiyin was still asleep when Xiaomeng came and knocked on the door in the morning.

Xiao Meng was afraid that she would overslept, so she set four or five alarm clocks, finally got up and tidied up and ran over to call Shi Yin, but Shi Yin did not move.

Just when she wanted to keep knocking on the door, the door was suddenly opened from the inside.

Xiaomeng suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, and the words eagerly said to Shiyin: "Sister Yinyin, hurry up and clean up, we should go to the studio..."

It’s just that her voice hasn’t fallen yet, and the breath that Xiaomeng had just let go of came up again. She looked at the man in front of him who was wearing a shirt and trousers and his hair was slightly messy, and suddenly she didn’t know what to say. .