Chapter 17

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 17:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 17:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

17.

Nie Shuangshuang, a woman who tried to spy on Shiyin's chat, was able to face Shiyin calmly and calmly after being spotted by Shiyin.

Shiyin put the phone away, and then heard Nie Shuangshuang smile and ask: "Yinyin, I remember..." She pretended to think for a few seconds, and said in a puzzled way: "Uncle Shi doesn't seem to have a brother?"

Shiyin blinked and said innocently, "Does my uncle have to be my father's younger brother?"

Nie Shuangshuang raised his lips, "This is not true."

Hearing Shiyin's words, Nie Shuangshuang's heart was even more certain of his guess.

If she had read it right, the last message between Shiyin and the person whose remark was "Uncle" was a video call of 32 minutes and 49 seconds.

Moreover, the time to play the video is actually more than 11 o'clock in the evening.

If it is an elder, it is impossible to make a video call, let alone choose to make a call at this time.

How ambiguous about thinking.

It can only be that Shiyin, this woman, has approached a man of her father's generation!

Nie Shuangshuang reasoned here, not only a chill.

This time tone is really for the sake of being famous and doing everything!

She glanced contemptuously at Shi Yin who was walking out with Shan Qing talking and laughing, and hummed softly.

Nie Shuangshuang sat in the dormitory and listed the investors of the "Stars of Tomorrow" program group. After excluding them one by one, only one qualified person remained.

That is Shen Qinghan, the president of "Hanzhou" Group.

This man is about to reach his age, but he seems to be only about 30 years old. He is the famous golden single diamond king of Jiangcheng. Over the years, I don’t know how many women want to be favored by him, but this man is cold and abstinent. It’s famous, he doesn’t like women at all, and because of this, many people are suspicious of his sexual orientation, but now it seems...

Nie Shuangshuang bit his lower lip lightly. He was most likely the "little uncle" in Shiyin's mouth.

If it is really him, then the sound will not be lost.

Although this man is much older than her, the older the man is, the better the market is. You don't know this truth.

And now there are too many examples of actresses in the entertainment industry marrying rich people, and even some female stars do not hesitate to marry old men in their sixties in order to marry into the rich!

In such a comparison, Shiyin is looking for the rich and powerful money owner in order to get a good mix in the entertainment industry.

Nie Shuangshuang even began to suspect that Shen Qinghan was the second largest investor, all for the sake of admiration.

At this moment, Shi Yin is in the practice room with ten other teammates from her team rehearsing their repertoire systematically. She has no idea that the woman Nie Shuangshuang has connected her to a big guy she is not familiar with. Together.