Chapter 35

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 35:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 35:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

35.

If Shiyin heard Zhou Chengyuan's answer, she would probably continue to ask him: "Are you one of those few people?"

Unfortunately, she didn't hear it.

So to Zhou Chengyuan's answer, Shiyin didn't respond much, because she had already fallen asleep...

Zhou Chengyuan looked at her peacefully sleeping face and helped her gently stroke the teardrops still hanging from the corners of her eyes.

The next morning, Shiyin went directly to the practice room after arriving at the program group.

She practiced the song "Into a Dream" over and over again in the practice room facing the mirror, until her teammates came in one after another, and finally gathered nine people.

Shiyin asked everyone to sit down and talked to his teammates about the results of yesterday’s discussion with Ye Lun: “I rehearsed our song yesterday with Yelaoshr and I. In fact, our dance and Yelaoshr’s rap were very good. Great, but together..." Shion nodded crookedly, frowned and said, "It's a bit weird, it feels like...nondescript."

"What should we do? We have been practicing for so long..." The young girl who first called Ye Lun as Lun's father and the youngest girl in the team, Shen Chenchen asked Shiyin in a flustered manner: "Sister Yinyin, we still Do you want to change it?"

“We don’t need to change it for the time being, but Yelaoshr’s side will change it,” Shiyin said to them: “The result of our discussion is that Yelaoshr will use the chorus when we dance, and wait until we sing the last chorus. Part of the time, see if Mr. Ye can add his rap."

Another player, Aru, asked a little worried: "In this case, will the last chorus part be too messy?"

Shiyin looked at Aru and bit his lower lip lightly, "I am also worried about this now."

"But we haven't rehearsed with Yelaoshr at the moment, so we don't know what the effect will be." Shiyin breathed a sigh of relief, comforting everyone: "Anyway, our part has not changed, so everyone can train with peace of mind. Yelaoshr may have two more trainings. A genius can come and rehearse with us. If there is any problem that cannot be solved, we will discuss with Yelaoshr."

Although Shiyin said so, she was calm and calm when training with her teammates, but every time she waited for her teammates to leave, Shiyin would look at the lyrics page in the practice room and think alone.

Shan Qing has also been busy rehearsing these past two days, so the time spent with Shiyin is very short, except for a few words during the meal every day, almost no one can see Shiyin.

Two days later, it was almost 12 o'clock when Shan Qing went back to wash up and went to bed at night, and Shi Yin hadn't returned to the dormitory.

Shan Qing dressed again and went to the floor of the practice room.

Sure enough, she saw the sound of a person sitting on the floor in the room marked "Dream Practice Room".

Shan Qing walked over and asked Shiyin concerned: "What's the matter? What are you worried about?"

Shi Yin, who was concentrating on thinking, turned his head, and Shan Qing sat down beside her, took the lyrics page that had been marked by her in many places, and looked down.