Chapter 27

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 27:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 27:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

27.

Shi Yin was hugged by Zhou Chengyuan and fell asleep.

Because she was very tired from tossing yesterday, Shiyin only woke up slowly at noon the next day.

But she didn't open her eyes immediately. Just when she closed her eyes and the brain was down and hadn't restarted, she heard the phone ringing on the phone next to her.

Shiyin opened her eyes. She touched the phone and connected it, with a slightly dumb "hello" in her voice.

The other party was silent.

Shiyin frowned, then questioned "Hey" again, and asked, "Who?"

The other party finally reacted a little bit, seeming to be shocked and said: "You...Hello, I'm looking for...Mr. Zhou."

Time tone: "?"

She opened her eyes suddenly and found that she was holding Zhou Chengyuan's cell phone.

Shi Yin was stunned, and then he looked up and saw Zhou Chengyuan standing next to the bed.

With a smile in his eyes, he took the phone from Shiyin's hand and put it next to his ear, and said in a clear voice, "It's me."

Tang Cheng is even more scared now, maybe he interrupted her husband... good thing?

He...he...do you want to take the blame and resign?

Tang Cheng tremblingly wanted Zhou Chengyuan to report the matter, and waited for Zhou Chengyuan to sharpen his knife and Huohuo to come to him and give him a good time.

As a result, Zhou Chengyuan only said, "Go ahead."

Tang Cheng thought he was going to be a squid, and then he hung up the phone in a hurry.

Although Tang Cheng was Zhou Chengyuan's assistant and was ordered by Zhou Chengyuan to do things related to Shiyin and Shi's family, he thought it was Zhou Chengyuan who saw Zhou Siyang's face, so he had been secretly helping Shi's family to have that. girl.

He didn't know that Shi Yin was already Zhou Chengyuan's wife.

Because he basically talked with Zhou Chengyuan on video or phone work in the past few months, and didn't know about the Shi family and Zhou family.

So Tang Cheng's first reaction just now was that the boss has a woman.

The second reaction was that he disturbed the boss...probably he was going to die.

Then it turns out that Tang Cheng thinks too much.

Although Tang Cheng had lingering fears after hanging up the phone, he was actually very happy because he had been with his boss for nearly ten years, and the boss finally had a woman.

It's too **** easy!

After Zhou Chengyuan hung up the phone, Shiyin asked him, "Isn't it exposed?"

"No," Zhou Chengyuan's mouth raised slightly: "He is my assistant and will not disclose my affairs. This is the most basic work quality."

Then Zhou Chengyuan bent over again, supported the bed with his hand, and asked Shiyin: "Don't Yinyin want to let others know, are you uncle's person?"