Chapter 67

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 67:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 67:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shan Qing didn't expect Shiyin to take her back to Shiyin's house after meeting her.

Shiyin said to Shan Qing: "My mother really likes you. When we were in the show group, she always said when we watched the show, if this is how good my daughter is, then I will have a pair of caring sisters. "

"She always wanted to see you. It just so happened that today we both had nothing to do, so I brought you back to meet my parents and have a meal together, which is considered to fulfill my mother's wish."

Shiyin's words are true, because Tang Yulin really said that.

And Shiyin also heard that Shi Mingyuan privately told her that Tang Yulin's biggest regret in her life was that she could not have another child.

Shan Qing was very flattered. Fortunately, Shiyin didn't enter the house before telling her that she could still buy gifts for Shiyin's parents.

When Shi Yin and Shan Qing returned to Shi's house, it happened that it was time to have lunch at noon.

When Shi Yin pulled Shan Qing into the room, Tang Yulin greeted her. She smiled very softly and asked kindly: "You are the real Shan Qing, right?"

Shan Qing was a little confused by this sentence, what is "real Shan Qing"? Is there still a "false single clear"?

She greeted Tang Yulin politely and cautiously: "Hello Auntie, I am Shan Qing."

"Oh, well, I finally saw alive."

Shan Qing: "???"

Shi Yin sighed Tang Yulin, "Mom! What are you talking nonsense!"

Tang Yulin quickly changed her words and corrected her words: "No, no, I mean I finally saw the real person!"

"Come in, come in," Tang Yulin greeted Shan Qing, Shiyin took Shan Qing and walked to the living room, Shan Qing handed the things in her hand to Tang Yulin, "Auntie, this is what I bought for you and uncle. I don't know. Just buy what you two like."

Tang Yulin smiled cheerfully, "I like it, this is my favorite brand! And this tea is also Mingyuan's favorite drink, you have a heart!"

Shan Qing sighed slightly and smiled.

When Shi Mingyuan came from the study room upstairs, he saw that there were guests at home. Then he took a closer look. Isn't this the little sister with the best voice?

The moment Shan Qing saw him, he immediately stood up, "Hello Uncle, I'm Shan Qing."

Shi Mingyuan waved his hand and smiled gently: "Know the little girl who has the best relationship with Yinyin."

"We are all very happy that you can come, especially your aunt, but I have been looking forward to your visit before."

Tang Yulin looked at Shan Qing with a smile, and felt more and more that the child was nice, talked little, and sensible. She should have a sister like this to accompany her, and in the future they will leave as parents. The sound is not so lonely that there is only one person left. Although it is said that there is Zhou’s family, it is after all the husband’s family. For such a long life, no one can guarantee that Zhou Chengyuan will spoil her family’s sound every day as always. If you have a quarrel, you can twist it individually, and there is a place to go.