Chapter 20

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 20:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 20:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

20.

Shiyin stared at the "little uncle" on the screen of the phone, hesitated for a few seconds, and finally answered his call very embarrassingly.

She walked to the side, stopped by the window at the end of the corridor, opened the phone, and yelled in a good manner: "Uncle..."

Zhou Chengyuan couldn't hear the joy or anger, and just asked Shiyin: "Has Yinyin signed the contract?"

Shiyin said "um", before saying anything else, Zhou Chengyuan said: "Then come back."

"I asked Chen Meng to pick you up, and the ticket has already been booked. I'll be back tonight. I'll wait for you."

Time tone: "..."

Although she really didn't do anything to sorry him, why is she a little inexplicable guilty of conscience qwq

"Huh?" She was a bit taken aback, without reacting: "Will you go back tonight?"

Zhou Chengyuan asked calmly: "Why, Yinyin doesn't want to come back and accompany me?"

Shiyin quickly denied: "I am not, I don't, you have misunderstood me."

She turned her head and glanced, and found that the two men who were here just now have disappeared. Maybe they are gone. Shiyin said to Zhou Chengyuan: "I originally planned to sign the contract today, and I will come and see the old man tomorrow morning. , I didn't expect to rush back so anxiously..."

She began to make up and talk nonsense: "You see you are now'seriously ill', and your eldest nephew is busy with company affairs again. The old man must be worried in his heart, but he won't say it. Although I can't help much, at least I can. Comfort him and make him feel at ease a little bit."

Zhou Chengyuan didn't know if he really believed her words, but he was relieved, although it was no different from not being loose.

He said: "Then you can visit him now, and ask Meng Ran to go to your house to help you get your luggage. Chen Meng will bring you to Qingyang directly after reading, and the plane can catch up."

Time tone: "..."

You big trotter!

But she dare not say anything, after all, the hot search is still hanging there, and she has no confidence.

Whoever killed a thousand knives, tore her and Shen Qinghan together!

Her little uncle looks so calm now, but the precursor of the storm is abnormal peace!

"I'll wait for you." Zhou Chengyuan said: "If the sound doesn't come back, my uncle can't sleep."

Shi Yin bit his lip and finally compromised, "Okay."

After I hung up the phone, Shi Yin only realized afterwards, shouldn't I be arguing with him? !

Why does it seem to be the other way around now?

Shiyin was crying in his heart. Mom's counseling Shiyin, you can't be a little prosperous. Is he Zhou Chengyuan able to eat you or what?

Okay, he can really eat her, she can't even spit out the bones qwq

Shi Yin, such a miserable woman.

Shi Yin hung up the phone, sighed and turned around, and then saw that Shen Qinghan, who had just disappeared, was not far from the bathroom door at this moment.