Chapter 26

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 26:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 26:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

26.

Zhou Chengyuan raised his eyebrows slightly, lowered his eyes calmly and looked at the sound of being "angry", and said nothing.

After a few seconds, Shi Yin, who was unable to hold back a stalemate, secretly... raised his eyes and glanced at him.

As a result, he saw the man leaning on the glass and pressing his cell phone leisurely.

Um? ? ?

I said I'm angry, you **** just play on your phone in a **** quiet way, and the birds won't kill me? !

Zhou Chengyuan, do you treat your wife like this?

Then you are going to beg, you know what to do! !

Just when Shi Yin wanted to turn around and walk to the corner farthest away from him, suddenly, the lights in the elevator went out, and the elevator that had been slowly ascending stopped suddenly. Doesn't run anymore.

Shi Yin's body swayed following the elevator, and the next moment she yelled and ran faster than a rabbit, and instantly jumped onto Zhou Chengyuan's body accurately, holding on to him like an octopus.

Zhou Chengyuan, who had been silent for a long time, chuckled in a low voice, clasped his arms in the dark, shivering and crying, and asked: "Let me hug you?"

Shiyin's legs were wrapped around his lean waist, his arms were wrapped around his neck, and his head was buried on his side neck. His voice was a little trembling, and he said to him a little bit awkwardly: "It's just a moment of anger. "

It seems to be really scared.

Zhou Chengyuan turned around, let Shiyin leaned against the glass behind him, and held her against her by himself. He held her waist with one hand and her face with the other hand. He leaned over and kissed her, with a slight voice. Dumb: "Don't be afraid, my uncle is here."

Shiyin smelled the clean and clear breath on his body, rubbed it in his arms, and felt a little relieved.

Then she heard Zhou Chengyuan say: "My uncle will help you divert your attention so that you won't be afraid."

Before Shiyin could react, he was pressed against his forehead, and the next second, his kiss fell.

In an instant, the faint refreshing fragrance of Zhou Chengyuan's body instantly enveloped her.

Shi Yin felt relieved at the same time, but also a little nervous.

And this feeling of anxiety is not because of fear of this dark enclosed space, but...

She was so **** afraid of what to do in case of a sudden call in the elevator and the surveillance camera in the elevator!

But just when she was thinking like this, Zhou Chengyuan, who was already very active, had already started to do it.

Shiyin was wearing a long skirt with safety pants inside. The moment his fingers ran across her skin, Shiyin was suddenly excited. She grabbed his hand and wanted him to stop. But after he kissed her lips, he gradually reduced the strength of resistance.

Later, when Shiyin's cheeks flushed and the will was lost on him, he was still rejoicing in his heart that fortunately, the elevator had malfunctioned. Otherwise, there would not only be monitoring, but also the lights would be on. What a shame.