Chapter 64

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 64:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 64:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shiyin has always known that as long as it is live, she must be prepared for various accidents, but she really didn't expect such a small episode in her body. Fortunately, her on-the-spot resilience is still passing the test and smoothly rounded up. Past.

What Shiyin didn't know was that this wave of operations gave her a lot of points.

Originally, she was a very dazzling presence in this group, but now she has quickly circled a wave of fans through her own reaction.

Fans in the front row of the scene posted a series of small videos of Shiyin's reactions after the wheat dropped, and the fans underneath suddenly boiled.

[It's a pity without you: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my cub is great! Ma Ma loves you! ! ! 】

[Let’s go together: Call me Ping Ping crazy! This resilience is too good! 】

[Not thin ten catties without changing the name: ah, ah, ah, come and pick it up with me! No loss in equity! ! ! 】

[Draw your heart, draw your love, draw your life: I'm on the spot! I was so nervous at the time, I didn't expect Ping Ping to react so quickly, and he really didn't change his face, and the smile on his face did not change! 】

...

How could Meng Ran miss such a good opportunity when she was able to circle fans so she bought the hot search for Shiyin directly, and sent her to the top of the hot search list all the way, even many passers-by didn't even know it was the sound. Everyone's netizens have a good impression of her.

The concert finally came to an end at ten o'clock in the evening. Shi Yin and the other seven teammates had been singing and dancing, their bodies were almost reaching their limits, and their voices were a bit overloaded. After returning to the backstage, they contained quick lozenges.

Shiyin changed her costume and did not go with her teammates. Because Zhou Chengyuan was there, she could go directly with Zhou Chengyuan, and Shan Qing was picked up directly by Wu Jiakai just like her.

When Zhou Chengyuan came backstage to pick up Shiyin, Yaoyao joked: "Mr. Zhou, when will you and Yinyin have the wedding, don't forget to call us."

Zhou Cheng laughed and said politely: "No surprise, you can receive our wedding invitations around the New Year. I hope everyone will come to witness my and Yinyin's wedding at that time."

Shen Chenchen "wow" in surprise and envy, and then said mischievously: "Can I be a flower girl?"

Everyone pushed and laughed at her, teasing: "You are a little big flower girl."

After Shiyin came out of the backstage holding Zhou Chengyuan's arm, he deliberately avoided the fans and walked through the back door, only to meet someone he shouldn't meet.

As people in the entertainment industry, Ye Lun and Jiang Jingchuan are well aware of some of the celebrities' routines. Like Shiyin, they will definitely not go through the door where fans can go, so they came here.

Shiyin really didn't see these two people at first, because she was looking up at Zhou Chengyuan and acting like a baby, saying that she was going to starve to death for a while and went back to eat meat.