Chapter 43

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 43:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 43:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

43.

Shi Yin actually felt like he had heard this sentence before, so he simply asked such a sentence.

But Zhou Chengyuan admitted frankly: "Yes, I said it."

Shiyin suddenly realized "Oh" in the next second, "I remember!"

It’s what this man said. It may not be a sentence with exactly the same words, but the meaning is definitely the same.

After all, his possessiveness is very strong. In the past few months, he kept saying things like "You can only be mine", "I want to live with Yinyin", "I want to die with Yinyin". Saying "I will always be with you" is really too common and normal.

Shiyin himself interpreted Zhou Chengyuan's words, Zhou Chengyuan didn't explain too much, and then pulled her back and walked towards the small villa behind them.

This is the seaside. This villa is a seaside villa bought by Zhou Chengyuan.

Now that the recording of "Rising Stars" has ended, she should relax a bit in the next few days.

Zhou Chengyuan specially brought her here today because it is her birthday.

He didn't want to be disturbed by others, he just wanted to live their two-person world with her.

Shiyin was taken by Zhou Chengyuan into the villa. There was no bright chandelier on the ceiling, but only an orange wall lamp with ambiguous colors.

As soon as she changed her shoes to go to the living room, Zhou Chengyuan hugged her from behind, kissed her on the side of her cheek, and then led her into the living room, through the living room, and the kitchen on the other side. With a three-tiered cake.

I could see clearly when I approached, the words "Happy Birthday to Yinyin" were written on it.

Shiyin was moved, and he was about to cry softly and said to Zhou Chengyuan, "Uncle, thank you!"

Before he finished his words, Zhou Chengyuan was caught off guard by Shi Yin's cream on his face.

Shi Yin still had cream stains on her hands. She ran away laughing and hid on the other side of the dining table, and then happily licked the cream on her fingertips.

Zhou Chengyuan reluctantly wiped the squishy stuff on his face with a tissue, and as soon as he looked up, he saw that she was looking at her curvingly, still sucking her fingers in her mouth.

His eyes darkened, and calmly put down the tissues, pulled out the chair and sat down, and slowly cut the birthday cake for Shion.

Zhou Chengyuan said to Shiyin very seriously: "On your birthday, eat more or less birthday cake, auspicious."

As he said, he pushed the small plate with the slice of birthday cake he had cut to Shion's front.

Seeing that he was not interested in making trouble with her, Shiyin simply sat down and obediently bowed his head to eat the birthday cake.

Zhou Chengyuan got up, Shiyin raised her eyes vigilantly, and watched her go to the drifting stage in the kitchen, turned on the water valve to wash her hands, turned her head, and continued to eat the birthday cake.