Chapter 61

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 61:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 61:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Zhou Chengyuan learned that Shiyin had eaten what Shen Qinghan had brought and drank the water Shen Qinghan bought, he felt particularly upset.

He almost sent Shiyin without hesitation: [Spit it out. 】

Then, in Shiyin’s eyes, Chairman Zhou, who was very unreasonable and even unreasonable, was given a luxurious gift package by his wife-blocking calls from this number, not accepting text messages from this number, and the most frequently contacted WeChat. Was locked in a small black room.

Zhou Chengyuan laughed angrily at Shiyin's fierce operation.

He sneered and sneered, tapped his fingers on the desk a few times, and then decided to grab Shen Qinghan's business for the second time.

Who made Shen Qinghan upset him?

If it weren't for this Shen Qinghan, could he be imprisoned by his wife in a small black house?

What if you can't take his wife, and can't take him to Shen Qinghan?

Zhou·Naive Ghost·Chengyuan did what he said, and directly stopped Shen Qinghan to set up a company to cooperate and sign the contract.

Let the other party successfully establish a long-term and friendly cooperative relationship with Zhou.

Shen Qinghan was angry and helpless after learning about it. This was the second time, and this Mr. Zhou was too arrogant.

Shen Qinghan felt that he was very innocent. The specialty he brought to Yaoyao to his parents was entrusted by the elders in the family. He called this little cousin and said that he was busy and didn’t have time to get it, so he sent it to the rehearsal when it was convenient for him. Come to the room.

Shi Yin was not there at all when he came. Who knew that he was asked by his little cousin to buy a drink, and Shi Yin came to the rehearsal room.

Can this be blamed on him? This Chairman Zhou is too unreasonable.

Shen Qinghan also had a temper, and when he was angry, he asked the man who robbed him of his business to make an appointment.

As the saying goes, "A mountain cannot accommodate two tigers." Zhou Chengyuan and Shen Qinghan are both top bosses in Jiangcheng.

So the two began to fight their heads (battle).

It's just that... the bosses of the rich, even the duel will choose some very elegant activities.

In the beginning, they were just sitting and drinking and talking. The two people spoke to each other unhurriedly. The surface was calm and everything was fine, but in fact, the undercurrents were already fighting each other.

In the first round, there was no winner.

Then I started to play billiards, which looked very leisurely and elegant, and even started to discuss things in the mall.

In the end, two to two tied.

Later, golf, horse riding, archery...

Shen Qinghan was finally inferior in shooting. He put down his gun, took off his goggles, and spread his hands helplessly, "Ok, I won't say anything this time."